SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
nice shots!It seems that the new hotel block is completed.But sad to see that it is rather plain:( Any interior shots?

·
Vince
6,186 Posts
Once again good'ol Nazrey has shown us wonderful images of the beautiful sights in Malaysia....keep up the good work Nazrey!!

·
12,962 Posts
Sunshineboy said:
Great pics, but why do people wear clothes and shorts to swim?

hmmmm....not that you brought it up only I noticed :sly: I've never been into the water themepark before despite living in KL :lol:

But when people do really go to an actual pool .....they wear swimsuits and speedos......in fact many pools have strict regulation of barring clothes and shorts :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
one time i was in malaysia and i was wearing swimming shorts by speedos.... which all western people wear to swim.... but they said it is not allowed -_-""" which i ttot was so weird.... -_-"""""""""""""

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
szehoong said:
hmmmm....not that you brought it up only I noticed :sly: I've never been into the water themepark before despite living in KL :lol:

But when people do really go to an actual pool .....they wear swimsuits and speedos......in fact many pools have strict regulation of barring clothes and shorts :D
i didnt know Malaysia is that stict :sly: and yeah,probably most Malaysians are shy,unlike westerners

·
Mi I.Ali - Loca Stoopa
1,568 Posts
Pablo said:
Wah...it look so nice...It is not bad to own a house there hahaha..
It's not a very good idea to have a house in PJS, too congested... I'd prefer PJU hehe...

1 - 20 of 205 Posts