1681 - 1700 of 1724 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
BEAUTIFUL AMAZING

Reactions: Zaz965

·
12,365 Posts
Do you know whether this darker shade of blue in the "pixeled" parts of the building is the ultimate color or whether this is some sort of foil and the color will eventually be different?
There is indeed a protective layer on these panels, but the color is final. When the layer is removed, it will look more reflective and translucent (more "glassy") though.

·
City Of Brotherly Love
659 Posts
I congratulate Bangkok ... the City of Angels, the Royal City, the City of golden temples and grand palaces, the city on the great winding river Chao Phraya, the Capital of the Land of the Free and the Land of Smiles, the city most visited by tourists in the world, the city of the Chakri Dynasty, one of the most fabled and famous cities in the world ...

Congratulations for completing this impressive "Super Tall" skyscraper, a glorious trophy for the Thai people.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Im on holiday in Bangkok at the moment staying just down the road from this tower,its supa nice but I think it will be another 2-4 months before it is complete and ready for occupation

·
Banned
7,900 Posts
It's a really great building architecturally, but it's a pity Bangkok doesn't have a skyline for it to be a part of. As a result, it kinda looks out of place unfortunately.

·
Look at that parking lot!
8,625 Posts
I rather like the way it sticks out. Makes it even more of an eye-catcher.

PS:
Wish Bangkok's other less known stunning building, the Central Embassy, had equal visual exposure. Unfortunately it is buried in the midst of higher but architecturally less interesting buildings.

1681 - 1700 of 1724 Posts