SkyscraperCity banner

3041 - 3054 of 3054 Posts

·
Registered
23,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,043 (Edited)
Plan for bidding of 30-year concession on Orange Line MRT (Minburi - Thailand Cultural Center - Bang Khun Nont) with total distance of 35.9 km [22.5 km Eastern section + 13.4 km Western section] with total number of stations of 28 stations [10 underground stations for the Eastern section, 7 elevated station on the Eastern section and 11 underground stations on the western section] with invitation started from 3 July to 9 July 2020 before selling the Request for Proposal documents from 10 to 24 July 2020 - the bidding for the 30 year concession will be held in late September 2020 before declaring the concession winner in December 2020.

The 30 year concession for 35.9 km Orange Line MRT has a price tag of 128,128 Million Baht - the government will pay for land expropriation of 14611 Million Baht on 505 land plots with 331 building on 41 rai 1 Ngan 96 Square Wah area [41.49 rai or 6.6384 Hectares] and subsidies at the same price as civil work cost of 96012 Million Baht for 10 years

At the time being, the 22.5 km eastern section of Orange Line MRT with 17 stations (10 underground stations + 7 elevated station) is 60% done to be opened in 2024 while the 13.4 km western section (all 11 underground station) will be opened in 2026.

รฟม. เห็นชอบประกาศเชิญชวนเอกชนร่วมลงทุน โครงการรถไฟฟ้าสายสีส้ม ช่วงบางขุนนนท์ – มีนบุรี (สุวินทวงศ์)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
สนใจแผนนี้มั้ย?
ลองออกแบบลงในโปรแกรม sketchup สิ.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1eV0Uzc1E4ad0egVTcM0vXRwsb8CZS1xY&usp=sharing
I ignore and trash them
Need more realistic approach by making your own foot survey before drafting such a thing.
what did you said "making your own foot survey" that mean i has to making skywalk?
To be brutally honest, what Wisarut tried to say is "It's rubbish" and "You should go to a real place, real site and do the surveying".

I don't want to be harsh toward you, but the map is not that realistic. You can't run public transport through a theme park and have station on each attraction. I am not sure what vehicle you planned to use. But if it is a train, it can do sharp turn either.

Don't give up and keep learning. I'm delighted younger generation are keen on infrastructure and city planning. If you like this sort of stuff. I recommend playing city building game, Cities: Skylines in particular. City building genre is what makes me interested in infrastructure in the first place.

And by the way, this is international forum. Not Thai forum. Communication should be made in English. It's commonsense.

·
Registered
23,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,049
Covid-19 has driven away the passengers of MRT Blue ring to the point that the number of daily passengers has gone down from 500000 passengers a day to 90000 passengers a day at the lowest point, so the ticket price frozen has to be applied until the end of 2020 even though BEM has a full right to readjust the ticket price to go up by 1 Baht per section to meet the inflation pressure even though the Blue ring has shown the real sign of recovery on the number of daily passengers which has gone up from 200000 passengers a day in May 2020 to 250000 passengers a day in June 2020. However, it would take time to reach the peak of 500000 passengers a day.

Now, BEM have to cleanse both EMUs as well as single trip tokens, so they need to hire 100 contract workers to deal with daily cleaning jobs along with giving 1 million face masks and running 49 sets of EMUs from 54 sets of EMUs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ignore and trash them
To be brutally honest, what Wisarut tried to say is "It's rubbish" and "You should go to a real place, real site and do the surveying".

I don't want to be harsh toward you, but the map is not that realistic. You can't run public transport through a theme park and have station on each attraction. I am not sure what vehicle you planned to use. But if it is a train, it can do sharp turn either.

Don't give up and keep learning. I'm delighted younger generation are keen on infrastructure and city planning. If you like this sort of stuff. I recommend playing city building game, Cities: Skylines in particular. City building genre is what makes me interested in infrastructure in the first place.

And by the way, this is international forum. Not Thai forum. Communication should be made in English. It's commonsense.
Thank You Sir! 😇

·
Registered
23,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,052
เรือด่วนเจ้าพระยาติดแอร์เปิดบริการ 1 ก.ค.นี้

Dailynews 22/6/2563
Now, Riva Express by Chaophraya Express Boat using Catamaran is ready for service with 30 Baht Flat rate which can be paid in either cash or rabbit cards
Specifications:
  • Aluminum body
  • total length 23.95 meters
  • 2.8 meter depth
  • width 7 meters
  • Design Waterline (DWL) 0.8 meters
  • fuel tanks 900 L X 2
  • water tank 200 L X 2
  • wastewater tank 200 L
  • 200 passengers for downstairs level with air-conditioned cabin with 140 seats - excluding those passengers on the root
  • Crew 2 men
  • Two Scania DI09 070M Engines of 350 Horsepower
  • Pitch Propeller type
  • Class NSCV 1E ship of Australian standard
  • Max speed at 18 knots
At the time being, Riva Express by Chaophraya Express Boat would run only weekdays (Monday to Friday) with 3 intervals:

Morning service: Nonthaburi - Sathon

Upstream: 7:10 AM -7:30 AM
Downstream: 6:30 AM - 08:10 AM
Frequency 20 minute interval

Afternoon service: Bang Pho - Sathon
Upstream: 9:40 AM - 3:10 PM
Downstream: 10:10 AM -3:40 PM
Frequency 30 minute interval

Evening service: Nonthaburi - Sathon
Upstream: 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Frequency 20 minute interval

Piers for Morning and Evening service: Nonthaburi - Sathon
Nonthaburi - Rama 7 - Bang Pho - Kiakkai - Thewet - Phran Nok - Rachinee - Icon Siam - Sathon

Piers for Afternoon service: Bang Pho - Sathon

Bang Pho - Kiakkai - Thewet - Phran Nok - Rachinee - Icon Siam - Sathon

·
Registered
23,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,053
Here is the prototype for electric boats to run along Saensaeb Boat service with a price tag of 40 Million Baht per boat - to be on test run between 15 - 20 July 2020 and the test run with loading passengers between 25 July - 6 August 2020.

The boat has an aluminum body with dimension is 20.2 meter long, 3 meters wide, can run on the water level of 0.75 meter - the weight is 19000 kg. This boat can carry 100 passengers with 3 crews with 20 kph max speed using 2 sets of 55 KW motors with 135.75 KW Litium battery - can run up to 60 km for 2 hour recharging.

This electric boat will cut down the air pollution along with noise from Diesel engines and strong waves that wreck those who live along the canal.

·
Registered
23,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,054
Bitter rivalry of BEM vs BTSC for the 30 year concession of Orange Line MRT (subway + elevated track) along with the 2.6 km extension of Yellow Line Monorail. For the issue of 30 year concession on Orange Line MRT, the invitation note issued on 3-9 July 2020, the TOR form sold on 10-24 July 2020 before submitting the proposal in September 2020. The 30 year concession will be signed in December 2020 before the Eastern section of Orange Line MRT opened in 2024 and the rest opened in 2026.

The concession for Orange line MRT consists of 14611 Million Baht land expropriation + 96012 million Baht civil work and 32116 million Baht for EMUs and system. The government will pay for land expropriation and subsidies for civil work while the concession holder have to pay for civil works and systems + EMU before getting 96012 million Baht subsidies for 10 years after the whole Orange line MRT opened ... according to PPP Net cost arrangment.

This bidding would be international bidding so both BTSC and BEM are going to pick their own international partners to undertake such a project.
BTSC has hinted that the companies would need Chinese contractors such as China Harbor who can handle the TBM Machines to dig subway tunnels even though BTSC would stick with STECON and Gulf Energy Develpment PCL while Ratburi Power Plant PCL would reluctant to do so.

However, BEM has strong knowledge of subway due to their experience with Blue Ring along with the strong relationship with Japanese contractors which help them to gain knowledge on digging subway tunnels.

For the bitter fighting to realize 2.6 km extension of Yellow line Monorail with a price tag of 3,779 Million Baht, BEM is pressing demands BTSC to pay compensation for passenger loss due to the drain by Yellow line Monorail which BTSC has rejected such bullying demands. This bitter conflict has put MRTA into a dilemma despite of the fact that 2.6 km extension has gotten EIA Clearance. It is likely that MRTA may not approve such extension so long both sides refuse to make a compromise to make a settlement sincew BTSC refuse to pay any compensation to BEM who keep bullying BTSC at all. However, the public pressure toward MRTA along with BTSC and BEM to construct such extension would compell those belligerent parties to find the right compromise to make the extension go on.

Neverthless, the 3 km Branch line of Pink line monorail from Sri rat to Mueangthong Thani has gotten approval from MRTA but needs approval from the cabinet to acknowledge the changes before signing the additional contract in August 2020 so as to start the construction.

3041 - 3054 of 3054 Posts