SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear Bangladeshi!

My name is David. I’m from Russia Federation and I’m very interested in your commercial real estate market.
At this time I’m making diploma work and book about Bangladesh Commercial Real Estate.

My work helps Russian businessmen find out how Bangladesh is rising. How Bangladesh is standing new country for biggest opportunities and business.

Russian are very good men for business, and I hope that my modest work helps for creating our relationship.

If you have some time, please answer these questions. If you have some additions or links I’ll very kind and pleased for it.

And all of you could ask me about commercial real estate in Russia!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The questions:

1. Prospects of Commercial Real Estate market in Bangladesh?

2. Interest of leading foreign company on Bangladesh commercial real estate market?

3. Foreign construction, development and investment company doing business on Bangladesh commercial real estate market?

4. The biggest construction, development and investment company in Bangladesh?

5. How could company buy land in your country? What difficulties It has?

6. How could company make reconstruction or destroy old building and build new?

7. What does company need for construction new building? What document does it need?

8. How many document company need for starting construction?

9. What more interesting in Dhaka? Office spaces, retails and shopping molls, hotels or warehouses?

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely,
David

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
^^ Those are some good questions, I will try to answer some of them to the best to my ability when I have some free time. Stay tuned. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
I got your PM, David...thanks for your interest...my own knowledge on the specifics of your questions is somewhat limited, as I have lived in USA these past 15 years. However, some others here may be able to give you some helpful info.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Thank you, Amar!
I'll waiting your reply...
Hello David,

I received your msg as well...although I may not be able to answer all of your questions,but I will try to find out about most and let you know in a couple of days time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hy

Hy this is Robin, and I am actually looking for foreign investors in the real estate business in Bangladesh..... Now if you have possible investors interested in investing here... please send me a PM and ill answer to all your querries..

BR | ROBIN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts