Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
27,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are Barnaul's march and april photos! This time of the year the city looks a bit dirty and sometimes not attractive, but I like this time, because every day the summertime is becoming closer!

The flooding waters on the streets is usual for march...

Wet asphalt of the Demidovskaya Square

New residential building at Partizanskaya St.

Anastasia Complex is under construction

Modernization is under way!

Parus Offices and Entertainment Centre is u/c

Ob River 9th April

Ob River 14th April

When I look at such wet places I think and hope that one month remains and everything will be green and cool! :D

City's outskirts

State Pension Fund Building, Regional HQ is u/c

That's all!
The next thread will be about NOVOSIBIRSK!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Siberian, while watching every new Barnaul photo thread I want more and more to visit the city ;)
It's great. And you alwais make the pics which show how attractive your city is. :eek:kay:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
This stuff is great :) The city looks very nice, I love all the new developments.
Come to think of it, Russia is probably the only country where the people never wash their cars :D

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Lol, Siberian! :laugh:

You always make Barnaul look so bright and so fresh and so colorful! :eek:kay: I'm always just :eek2: at all the construction that's going on in your city.

In this series I was particularly happy to see the start of the Anastasia project, which you had introduced a while ago. I like the Parus Offices and Entertainment Centre, although I think that perhaps they could have made the transition from round to square at the top a bit smoother. I also like the last building you show; we see it in the background in an earlier shot. :)

Thank you for describing your feelings about the progressing season. Yes, I'm sure those large puddles will evaporate, the Ob will no longer carry those large chunks of ice, it will become warmer, and the deciduous trees will sprout fresh leaves! I know you are looking forward to it, and when it comes I'll be happy with you! :banana: :cheers1:

Summary: thank you, Siberian! :applause:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Consider how this picture would change if the cars were clean :)

It would look like freaking Seattle :yes:

·
Fan van de Neudeflat
2,499 Posts
Ah, now they're working. Great pics, nice to see Barnaul again. Looks like it can get a bit messy with the melting snow...

·
Patatero Inside
11,555 Posts
How long is the bridge over the river on that shot? it's amazing to see such huge river frozen.

·
Patatero Inside
11,555 Posts
how much is the thickness of the ice? i am quite sure that you can drive with a car over that.

·
Patatero Inside
11,555 Posts
Siberian said:
^ Sure you can, thickness of ice is 50-80 cm usually
¿"only"? i renember reading that on 2nd WW the T34 tanks traveled over iced rivers. Anyway is a big thickness :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts