Gogolya Street, a group of red brick houses

Krasny Department Store (built in 1913)

In 2003 close to Krasny was opened Ultra, medium size shopping centre

one of the street in the old city

Wooden houses at Anatoliya Street

A residential building built in 1997

·
15,830 Posts
Old buildings look marvelous. Just restore them a little bit and it will be one wonderful historical downtown.

·
Bike It!
22,066 Posts
It's the firts time I notice this thread but wow! that looks great.
I didn't know what to expect from a Siberian city, but I think its beautifull, colourfull, very nice.
I think the old buildings and the wooden houdes are gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing your fantastic pictures! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Really nice photos thanks a lot !!!
I like the city there are some very interesting buildings and some nice new ones as well :)
Some of the photos look so familiar as if I am looking pictures of a city in Bulgaria.I like that actually and I think this is one of the great things of the ex-communist block-thousands of kilometers away but it feels so close!
It must be pretty cool to live in Siberia.It must feel so free and calm.I thought about that many times what live we are missing living in those cities with traffic,pollution ect.

·
Registered
42,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Really nice photos thanks a lot !!!
I like the city there are some very interesting buildings and some nice new ones as well :)
Some of the photos look so familiar as if I am looking pictures of a city in Bulgaria.I like that actually and I think this is one of the great things of the ex-communist block-thousands of kilometers away but it feels so close!
It must be pretty cool to live in Siberia.It must feel so free and calm.I thought about that many times what live we are missing living in those cities with traffic,pollution ect.
Thank for a good response.
I think, that our cities are similar also because of influence of ortodox church.

To live in Siberia is really pretty cool, but it is sometimes more cold than it would be desirable.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow thanks so much for posting these!
Never heard of the city before today and love the feeling of realising there's another entire city to be explored out there. Looks much more 'pleasant' than I was expecting and what a great climate!

·
15,830 Posts
41 - 60 of 5240 Posts