Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if this has been posted or not....

With some of the ultimate names in the homewares sector due to open flagship units, Barton Square looks set to fit in perfectly with the £1.6 billion shopping and leisure destination already in place, and is scheduled to open next spring.

Barton Square is a 200,000 sq ft (18,590 sq m) retail development and will adjoin one of the largest shopping destinations in Europe. The £70million Barton Square development will provide a unique shopping environment offering everything for the home. Interest for the scheme from high quality retailers offering luxury products, has been high and discussions are at an advanced stage with various retailers. Barton Square is set to reflect the UK’s increasingly sophisticated tastes for home products and offers an exceptional retail opportunity by creating a development devoted to lifestyle retailing. Barton Square will offer an additional 600 parking spaces to the current 10,000 free parking spaces at The Trafford Centre, and with a number of public transport options, Barton Square will be very easy to access.

The design of Barton Square will mirror the iconic design of The Trafford Centre, with opulent architecture, water features and grand structures. The development will be linked by a glazed bridge to The Trafford Centre and will become an additional key attraction.

http://www.traffordcentre.co.uk/shopping/bartonsquare/

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
I wonder if retail turnover at the Trafford Centre will ever match or overtake the city centre?

·
Cowboy of Love
8,096 Posts
All the slack jawed, knuckle dragging white trash that flock to Dumplington Precinct will love that fucking 'iconic architecture'. Who needs to go to St Mark's Square in Venice when you can go and buy some mass produced 'luxury goods' just off the M60 and pop into ASDA after?
Where are the IRA and their 1000lb bombs when you need them most?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
What a load of shit. I am never going there.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
That's twice in one week you've called me a ****! You ****!

·
Cowboy of Love
8,096 Posts
That's twice in one week you've called me a ****! You ****!
**** off you twatting **** or i'll **** you in the ****! You ****.

In all fairness when it turned out you only threw your mate on to the M602 i slightly regretted that first 'You ****'.
You are, however, still a ****. You ****.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts