15. SM CENTER ANGONO-41,481
  16. SM CENTER CHERRY ANTIPOLO-27,225
    [*]SM CENTER LEMERY-24,877
  17. SM CENTER IMUS-24,000
When will SM Batangas expand kaya hmmm

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hiwa-walay nga lang ang high rise dito sa Calabarzon, sa sobrang lawak nito, such that there cannot be a seamless and dense skyline yet, kagaya sa Metro Manila at Metro Cebu.
They have their own Market and we don’t, reliant pa din tayo sa NCR due to very close proximity kaya ngang naturingang Bedroom region ang Calabarzon kasi karamihan ng mga nagwowork sa Manila mga taga sa atin eh. Unlike sa Cebu and Davao na they have their market of people plus the fact na malayo siya sa Manila.

I think the complete list would be

1. Santorini 27F - Cainta
2. One Dasma Place 25 F - Dasmariñas
3. Monte Carlo 21F - Cainta
-Miramonti 21F - Santo Tomas City
-Wind Residences 21F- Tagaytay
-Elijah Hotel and Residences 21F - Dasmariñas
4. Tulip Gardens 20F - Biñan City
5. Green 2 Residences 19F - Dasmariñas
6. Splendido Towers 18F - Laurel Batangas

These are the list of what can we considered as high rise buildings in Calabarzon.
Hindi ko na sinama yung mga mid rise buildings kasi kung isasama ko pa siya sobrang dami na.

The way that we have high rises is a sign that our region and handle the demand and our market is growing unstoppable
iba-iba kasi ang pagsukat ng highrise building.merong 12 floors lang (36 meters) ay considered as highrise na.while 40 floors (120 meters) ay considered as skyscraper.
I only include 15 floors and above

I think the complete list would be

1. Santorini 27F - Cainta
2. One Dasma Place 25 F - Dasmariñas
3. Monte Carlo 21F - Cainta
-Miramonti 21F - Santo Tomas City
-Wind Residences 21F- Tagaytay
-Elijah Hotel and Residences 21F - Dasmariñas
4. Tulip Gardens 20F - Biñan City
5. Green 2 Residences 19F - Dasmariñas
6. Splendido Towers 18F - Laurel Batangas

These are the list of what can we considered as high rise buildings in Calabarzon.
Hindi ko na sinama yung mga mid rise buildings kasi kung isasama ko pa siya sobrang dami na.

The way that we have high rises is a sign that our region and handle the demand and our market is growing unstoppable
Honestly, in our actual situation we are still lacking in high rise buildings in our region compared to other regions (Davao, Central Visaya, CDO and even Western Bisaya) and since we are the largest population, which is larger than NCR, the government should really pay attention to the fair distribution of the project in each region if we really want to have truly thriving skyscrapercity not only in our region, but throughout the Philippines.

• First of all, let's have administrations in each of the development areas pattern to the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) and Clark Development Corporation (CDC). in addition to the almost tax-free incentives provided to investors, they also make extraordinary plans in their sovereignty.

These are all government agencies that are paid out of the pocket of the entire Filipino people

• Second, have a realistic smart city, similar to New Clark city, which is based on intensive study of a sustainable and truly livable community

• Third, have a more sophisticated masterplan throughout the region, with the aim of connecting development areas to centralize the system, similar to the system of triangle intergration of Clark Pampanga, Subic and New Clark city of Tarlac

• and finally, we must stand alone and not always linger in Metro Manila. CALABARZON has the potential to become a thriving region and we can even surpass the NCR's current status, due to our population, natural resources and broader land.
so let's not rely on them anymore and become fully independent region, like their Manila International Airport, which should benefit only their citizens, so it can be decongest.

Fortunately in Cavite their good governor fought to have their own international airport and this is probably the first step towards gradually attracting more investors, building more skyscrapers and to say that we are completely free region
I don’t think it’s fair that we compare our region sa ibang vismin regions. For the reason na kapit bahay lang natin ang NCR at super reliant pa din tayo sa Manila in terms of job opportunities. Unlike sila na malayo sa manila kaya they have to stand on their own. Plus imagine karamihan sa atin mga pinanganak, nag aral at nagtatrabaho sa MM kaya hindi natin ramdam na taga probinsya pa din tayo kasi yung everyday life natin ay nasa MM tayo.

·
Southerner
432 Posts
For our airport needs, we definitely rely on Metro Manila. In some ways, we are becoming less dependent:

- We have our own seaport (in Batangas City) for inter-island travels to VisMin such as Boracay and Cebu. Even most Metro Manilans use this.

- We have the most number of industrial and economic zones that provides hundreds of thousand jobs to Calabarzenos

- All malls are here (we have most no. of SM Malls), globals brands in food and retail also abound. Some though still go to Metro Manila for ultra-high end shopping and dining

- For entertainment and relaxation, Metro Manilans frequent Tagaytay, the world class rides in Sta. Rosa, world class spa and golf in Lipa, world class beach resort accommodations in Nasugbu, and so on...

Just to name a few... That we have here making us less (or partially) reliant on MM, as we always are, even cities in VisMin need MM, being our nation's capital region.

·
Southerner
432 Posts
Grand Opening today 10:30 AM of BLACK SCOOP CAFE LIPA @Lipa Town Center!!!

Watch out for the pics and highlights later, by Hello Lipa, officially covering the event today. Im pretty sure they will share.

And by Batagueno Dreamer who is always updated 'real time' of the 'goings-on' and latest happenings around the province

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
They have their own Market and we don’t, reliant pa din tayo sa NCR due to very close proximity kaya ngang naturingang Bedroom region ang Calabarzon kasi karamihan ng mga nagwowork sa Manila mga taga sa atin eh. Unlike sa Cebu and Davao na they have their market of people plus the fact na malayo siya sa Manila.

I only include 15 floors and above

I don’t think it’s fair that we compare our region sa ibang vismin regions. For the reason na kapit bahay lang natin ang NCR at super reliant pa din tayo sa Manila in terms of job opportunities. Unlike sila na malayo sa manila kaya they have to stand on their own. Plus imagine karamihan sa atin mga pinanganak, nag aral at nagtatrabaho sa MM kaya hindi natin ramdam na taga probinsya pa din tayo kasi yung everyday life natin ay nasa MM tayo.
I believe what you are saying however, it is imperative that all areas of the Philippines thrive in a sustainable manner, especially without traffic.

So what I'm saying is the great plans of other famous Architects, not just here, but all over the world, how Metro Manila can really be decongest, which is also a pattern in model cities abroad.

As suggested by the famous Surbana Jurong, the largest engineering firm in Singapore and Japan's JICA

Surbana Jurong is the only JICA collaboration developer, taken by our government, to be the General Consultant to manage and supervise all projects in Metro Manila to alleviate serious traffic congestion in and around the capital city

Some of their current activities include connecting Subic, Clark and New Clark city through mass transportation, relocating the government center to new Clark City, designing the CIA to become one of the world's leading airports and planning New Clark city to be the next premier economic hub in Asia

The famous architect firm Palafox has a similar view, to completely separate Metro Manila from the neighboring provinces and his proposal is to create new emeging cities, such as Pampanga that will make Mega Pampanga the same as it does Metro Batangas.

This is exactly what I dream of happening in our region, which I pray will come true

·
Southerner
432 Posts
SUMO NIKU SM LIPA IS NOW OPEN!!!

2 new store openings in Lipa City today. Black Scoop Cafe grand opening at Lipa Town Center and Sumo Niku at SM City Lipa, 2nd store in the city after Sumo Niku Lipa Town Center.

Next will be the u/c 4th Starbucks in the city @ The Outlets at Lipa

***Based on list of existing branches, Lipa is the only city outside Metro Manila with two Sumo Niku stores:

Join us on our soft opening today March 06, 2020
Visit us @ Ground Floor
For inquiries Please call: (043) 784-4942

Visit also our Existing branches:

Sumo Niku SM MOA
Sumo Niku SM PAMPANGA
Sumo Niku SM NORTH EDSA TOWER 2
Sumo Niku SM SOUTHMALL
Sumo Niku SM SAN LAZARO
Sumo Niku SM OLONGAPO CENTRAL
Sumo Niku GLORIETTA 4
Sumo Niku MARQUEE MALL
Sumo Niku LIPA TOWN CENTER
Sumo Niku BGC (BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY)
Sumo Niku SM DASMARIÑAS
Sumo Niku PARAÑAQUE(UNIOILSTATION)
Sumo Niku SM BACOOR
Sumo Niku SM MANILA
Sumo Niku SM CLARK
Sumo Niku SM MARIKINA
Sumo Niku SM MEGAMALL
Sumo Niku VMALL GREENHILLS

Sumo Niku Official Page

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Barangay Kumpares will finally open in Bauan soon

Barangay Kumpares, the leading Pares Concept in the country, has taken various places in the province of Batangas, showing their presence even stronger, as it launches a new branch each month. You can find Kumpare in Batangas city, San Pascual, Lipa city, Sto. Tomas city, Tanauan city, and finally, they will open their first branch in the prosperous town of Bauan soon.

This is after they posted it on their page that appears in the picture below

Note: The screenshot was taken on Barangay Kumpares - Bauan page

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
^^mahirap mangyari yan lalo at hindi naman federal ang system natin. Lahat ng proyekto kailangan ng "oo" sa Maynila para magkabudget.
It is already being done in Central Luzon why it needs to be the Federal system just to accomplish this, with the only goal being the right path of sustainable development

For me, if our LGU leaders have the greatest vision and political will they could do it, as saying goes "If they can, so can we"

In addition, if we maintain a negative outlook and we expect the government to become a Federal system, then I really believe that the time will come, Central Luzon will surpass us in terms of development and even Metro Manila.

Otherwise, if the government doesn't really want us to be like Central Luzon with such a great plan in the future, then I am with you, believing that we have no hope except next president has a fair heart

·
makabayan
339 Posts
^^it's too costly, lalo na yung magpatayo ng airport at train system to support a big urban development. Malaki nga ang natipid ng gobyerno dahil existing na ang Clark Airport plus napakadami na din ng expressways sa north.

Hindi naman kaya ng isang probinsya yung cost na magpatayo ng isang mala-New Clark City pero kaya siguro ng isang regional government lalo kung kasing yaman ng CALABARZON which is possible with a federal government.

Madami naman na din live+work+play developments sa CALABARZON. We just have to wait a decade or two at developed na din ang mga yan.

·
Southerner
432 Posts
CALABARZON can't equal Metro Manila's skyline, at least in our lifetime.

But, we have surpassed its population, and possibly its working population. We are already 2nd in GDP, and the gap is thinning. In no time at all we wont be surprised to have equalled if not surpassed it too.

·
Southerner
432 Posts
1st Quarter 2020 store/branch openings in Lipa City:

COTTON ON The Outlets, 1st in the city/province
BENCH DEPOT The Outlets, 3rd in the city
SENOR POLLO The Outlets, 1st in the city/province
60s DINER The Outlets
BDO The Outlets, 9th in the city
MACAO IMPERIAL TEA The Outlets, 2nd in the city
BLACK SCOOP CAFE Lipa Town Center, 1st in the city, 3rd in the province
SUMO NIKU SM City Lipa, 2nd in the city/province
TINY TEAPOT BAKERY CAFE Robinsons Place Lipa, 1st in the city/province

·
Registered
26 Posts
CALABARZON can't equal Metro Manila's skyline, at least in our lifetime.

But, we have surpassed its population, and possibly its working population. We are already 2nd in GDP, and the gap is thinning. In no time at all we wont be surprised to have equalled if not surpassed it too.
Wag na natin habulin ung skyline ng Metro. Hindi din nman magandang tignan na buong Calabarzon puro dikit dikit na skyscraper ang makikita mo.

Hindi din healthy na ganun ang mangyari bka lalo ng makaapekto sa Climate change.

·
Southerner
432 Posts
Tama, at mas mainam ma-retain ang provincial vibe/charm na nababawasan na. Tutal ang lapit lapit natin sa MM, we enjoy both worlds, the metropolitan and the countryside. In 1 hour, sans the traffic we can be in either side.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We still have ample land kaya don't expect muna ng skyscrapers satin. Nangyayari lang ang vertical expansion pag limited lang yung space o kaya sobrang gustong i-capitalize ng isang developer ang presyo ng pagkakabili sa premium lot. Yung uso satin ngayon ay horizontal developments. Atsaka parang mas maganda ata na kalat kalat yung developments para hindi na kakailangin na lahat ng tao ay sa isang lugar lang magpupunta for work. We just need an efficient road and rail network to connect those areas. At dito pwede pumasok si national government.

·
Southerner
432 Posts
We still have ample land kaya don't expect muna ng skyscrapers satin. Nangyayari lang ang vertical expansion pag limited lang yung space o kaya sobrang gustong i-capitalize ng isang developer ang presyo ng pagkakabili sa premium lot. Yung uso satin ngayon ay horizontal developments. Atsaka parang mas maganda ata na kalat kalat yung developments para hindi na kakailangin na lahat ng tao ay sa isang lugar lang magpupunta for work. We just need an efficient road and rail network to connect those areas. At dito pwede pumasok si national government.
And that is what is good, specifically in our province. Well distributed ang development, north south east and west. Though nag cclog sa bc-bauan, lipa and sto.tomas-tanauan which are the more dense.areas.naten kaya kelangan na talaga ng efficient road network at comprehensive urban planning para maaga pa lang ay ma-decongest na ang areas na ito. Buti na lang may mga u/c na new roads sa lipa and bc-bauan areas. Sa tanauan-stc may mga proposed new roads west of tanauan at sa sto.tomas malaking tulong pag nabuksan ang SLEX TR4, though matatagalan pa rin

Ang alam ko ay hinahandle ng Palafox ang urban planning ng BC, mas maganda sana kung buong probinsya na.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
A new Korean restaurant will open in Balayan soon

Restaurants serving Samgyupsal nowadays are popping up like mushrooms not only in buzzing cities in Batangas Province, even in promising towns, like Balayan

This was confirmed when I was on the way to my home in Calatagan and suddenly I noticed a huge Tarpauline in a stand-alone restaurant construction, along the highway to Barangay Sambat in Balayan, within less than a kilometer from Waltermart, announcing that yet another unlimited SAMGYEOPSAL restaurant will open soon, as seen in the picture below

Although it has not been revealed what the Samgyupsal brand is, but I swear I'll give you a little more detail next time

Note: As I said above, this photo was taken by me, while on my way home to Calatagan

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Wag na natin habulin ung skyline ng Metro. Hindi din nman magandang tignan na buong Calabarzon puro dikit dikit na skyscraper ang makikita mo.

Hindi din healthy na ganun ang mangyari bka lalo ng makaapekto sa Climate change.
I agree with you that at the present time we do not almost feel the effects of the extreme problems of being urbanized and it is good to think that we are content with what we have.

However, in my opinion it is more appropriate to think that we are preparing for our future in more sustainable ways, as is the case today in the new Clark city, Iloilo city and other more civilized countries such as Singapore, Melbourne in Australia, Munich in Germany, Vancouver in Canada and more.

These are just a few of the skyscrapercity models, with the most being livable and sustainable in their country

There is nothing wrong with having Skyscrapercity in every growth area of ​​our region

and this is a sign of prosperity, but the harsh truth is that we are left behind when it comes to preparation, in fact that we don't really have a comprehensive plan and Although, we will have a world class airport in Cavite, but we still lack the modern infrastructure to prepare for our future as it does today in Central Luzon

Imagine, if we didn't prepare for it, pollution and traffic in Manila would be too much and adding that, the problem of the provinces around it,we will live in such unhealthy places in the world as Raiwind city in Pakistan, Hotan city in China, New Delhi in India and so on.

So plan ahead, which means we should spread the activities along the NCR's economic development path to the surrounding provinces.

The development of New Clark City in the province of Tarlac is a start, and we must follow it with many projects that seamlessly link the NCR to the corridors of Subic, Clark and Calabarzon growth.

Airport and seaport projects in Central Luzon and Calabarzon should be expanded to ease pressure on the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and Port of Manila. In other words, future projects should focus on the development of Megapolis, not NCR's limited territory. It's time to build new commercial district (CBD) districts beyond Makati, Ortigas and Fort Bonifacio, and put them in Pampanga, Tarlac, Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite or Batangas, supported by modern infrastructure projects, of course .

We can also build communities around the emerging CBD so that employees don't have to travel long hours to get to their workplaces. Daily long hours of commuting are unhealthy and affect the productivity of workers.

Ooops! I'm so sorry for the length of my post, so I'm going to finish it now because I have more work to do. To be continued, promise

These are all just my dreams and opinions, which I hope you do not misinterpret

40001 - 40020 of 40057 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.