Can someone please inform me of the usual fares of Manila-Puerto Galera?...Planning to go there next week
http://www.mb.com.ph/category/business/business-news/Philippine Exporters Confederation Inc. (Philexport) President and EDC Vice-Chairperson Sergio R. Ortiz-Luis, Jr. said they have recommended the issuance of a policy or an Executive Order that would shift foreign cargoes from the Port of Manila to the Port of Batangas and other newly developed international ports.
“We are promoting the use of ports outside Metro Manila, particularly the International Port of Batangas for goods moving in and out of South Luzon. The Port of Manila is operating beyond its capacity. Hence, cargo trucks continue to congest not just the port but also the major thoroughfares of Metro Manila,” Ortiz-Luis said.
What happened to Manila ? Was it erased from the port maps ?:nuts::nuts::lol::lol::lol:Top 10 Busiest Seaports in the Philippines According to Total Passengers (2010)
1. Cebu Port – 14,959,225 passengers
2. Batangas Port, Batangas City – 5,293,472 passengers
3. Calapan Port, Calapan City – 3,774,713 passengers
4. Ozamis Port, Ozamis City – 3,374,459 passengers
5. Mucas Port, Tubod, Lanao del Norte – 3,069,451 passengers
6. Zamboanga Port, Zamboanga City – 2,675,114 passengers
7. BREDCO 2 Port, Bacolod City – 2,140,694 passengers
8. Iloilo Port, Iloilo City – 1,963,456 passengers
9. Tagbilaran Port, Tagbilaran City – 1,731,226 passengers
10. BALWHARTECO Port, Allen, Northern Samar – 1,486,842 passengers
Source: Philippine Ports Authority