Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,967 Posts
On the subject of improved transit for SoHO, as mentioned in the transit threads...

HART has no money...transit referendum required.

Route 4 is currently among the lowest performers on the HART system as it is. I'm sure HART wants to improve Route 4, but there is no financial means to do so right now, and will likely remain so until a referendum passes.

·
Registered
13,967 Posts
^^
You're definitely right on that. It will be a long while. And probably by then, Route 4 as it is will probably be replaced by that 7-day-a-week DT/MacDill express that is sitting somewhere on the books. Actually, I can see the 4 being re-alligned to MacDill Ave entirely and (regardless of a referendum) MetroRapid DM will eventually take over for the Britton/MacDill leg of the 4 on weekdays, with a more optimized 36 on Sat/Sun. The local downtown/S Tampa connection can be retained with the 19.

·
Registered
13,967 Posts
Del, after some thought, I'm going to have to agree with Jason on this one. This thread deals specifically with SoHo parking issues and probably wouldn't see much other activity if it was redone into a general discussion thread.

The Ybor thread as it stands, doesn't see a lot of activity nowadays.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts