SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
jive turkey
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took me awhile, but here she be...Enjoy ;)

LoKKiTo said:
Basically the two developments I photographed are the James Monroe and Bronxdale Projects. Both have high crime rates, both are unwelcoming. The neighborhood is called Soundview, most of its population lives in the projects. The rapper Drag-On from the L.O.X. (Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek, Drag-On, Jae Hood) grew up in the Bronxdale Projects.
The Bridge Is Over

TOK..My site is down or I'd have poetry up here.. TBIO brought to you by the inbox

·
metrocard millionaire
1,257 Posts
drag on ain't really part of the lox, but I remember he was apart of ruff ryders...I don't know if he still is...

it was kinda suprising to me how rr had kinda blew up around the late 90's....I can remember it being a pretty big local thing at once...with the yellow rr logos in alotta places

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
Swivle said:
Took me awhile, but here she be...Enjoy ;)

The Bridge Is Over

TOK..My site is down or I'd have poetry up here.. TBIO brought to you by the inbox
They say the bridge is over, the bridge is over
Nah this is a time we destroy and rebuild it
They say, the bridge is over, the bridge is over
Nah we the strongest hood but weak *****s kill it
So they say, the bridge is over, the bridge is over

·
jive turkey
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Manhattan keeps on makin' it
Brooklyn keeps on taken'' it
Bronxs keeps creatin' it
and Queens keeps on FAKE-N it

Cause Bronx created hip hop
And Queens will only get dropped..

sorry Jack ;)

·
metrocard millionaire
1,257 Posts
maaaynee! nas was faking it when "I am" came out for sure....remember the track w/ genuine..man that shit was garbage.....if I had god hands I'd just destroy nastradamus and have the orignal "i am" that was supposed to come out (yeah that bootleg was fire though)

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
Third of a kind said:
maaaynee! nas was faking it when "I am" came out for sure....remember the track w/ genuine..man that shit was garbage.....if I had god hands I'd just destroy nastradamus and have the orignal "i am" that was supposed to come out (yeah that bootleg was fire though)
Yeah, I Am should have been a doubleCD. Too bad it was broken up and shifted to Nastragarbage.
- Lost Tapes 2 and Nasdaq should both be good though.

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
Third of a kind said:
hey mantle, is Nasdaq going to be the lp with all primo beats?
nah, i think nas' final album (whenever he does it) will be produced entirely by premiere. - some of nasdaq is from him though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts