Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving through some of the most spectacular scenery on this planet, we arrived early in the morning at the little seaside village of Whangamata (pop. 3600) - a surfing mecca. By the end of the day we didn't want to leave.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Quite possibly the most beautiful country in the world. This area looks lovely!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG what a beautiful country you guys live in...
Thanks sweety, we are very lucky and we know it, there are some perks to being an isolated little island nation ;)

Sums up what I was going to say.
Cheers mate :cheers:

New thread about New Zealand? This one will be amazing, very nice as well SYDNEY :)
Thanks CG, I hope that you will be a regular visitor :cheers:

Nice pictures!
Thank you :colgate: and thanks for the comment mate, have a great weekend.

Quite possibly the most beautiful country in the world. This area looks lovely!
Just one of them ;) but hey we will wear the badge with pride :colgate: Thanks mate and enjoy what is left of your weekend :cheers:

·
stupid sexy flanders
3,427 Posts
It's Christmas!!!! These photo's just sum up Kiwi Christmas for me. In fact Ive just come home from the beach, so hot today in Christchurch.

But seriously, man, you guys.... Im speechless! Why have I not been to the Coromandel yet?

New Zealand Ministry of Tourism needs to employ you guys. 6 figure salary, comp accom all over the country. Food and drink gratis of course. Bet you wouldnt say no.

You guys would make even Huntly look great! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I would have to come up with pictures to describe paradise this thread would nail it :D

You are so kind - thanks :colgate: I fell in love with the place and wouldn't mind a holiday home there - damn ! I need to be a multi-billionaire, I want homes all over New Zealand. I can live almost anywhere in NZ :colgate: except Huntly of course ;)

It's Christmas!!!! These photo's just sum up Kiwi Christmas for me. In fact Ive just come home from the beach, so hot today in Christchurch.

But seriously, man, you guys.... Im speechless! Why have I not been to the Coromandel yet?

New Zealand Ministry of Tourism needs to employ you guys. 6 figure salary, comp accom all over the country. Food and drink gratis of course. Bet you wouldnt say no.

You guys would make even Huntly look great! :lol:
:lol: You are so sweet ML, you have just scored yourself a free drink mate ;) Whangamata is apparently the ugly side of the Coromandel - can you imagine what the rest looks like :), I can't wait to explore the entire peninsula but we will need a loooooong weekend for that.

Nobody can make Huntly look good - it is a lost cause :lol:. The best way is to avoid it completely ;) Glad to read that the weather is great - 26 degrees here and feels as if I am in a steam room, the air isn't moving and it is heavy with humidity - yuck ! Enjoy ML and we will see you soon - next year ;)

1 - 20 of 178 Posts