SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little four storey block , on one of last best remaining blocks in the heart of Surfers Paradise, will de re developed into a high rise. Owners have received contracts but have not reached a satisfatory conclusion to the amalgamation.

A sister company of Azzura Construction owned by Robert Badalotti is said to be negotiating with individual owners. However it is believed that Mr Badalotti's company, who own unit 5 are blocking any other developer or interest in the block.

A spokesman from the company hinted that there was no rush in acquiring these units as they had enough other projects to work on.

The Beach Lodge site is a jewel to any developer ; based on its position and un-interuppted views.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Sounds good, where is it? Can you give a google earth link?

·
Registered
76,997 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What sort of price should the owners look at for their one or two bedders? Anyone done this sort of thing before?

Great location and one of the last remaining sites in the heart of surfers should surely be worth something??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If Soul is going ahead, surely a development will have no issues on Beach Lodge? But of course it will be of a smaller boutique scale unless the amalgamation of hi surf and the properties right to the corner happen. A similar concept like Pacific Beach.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If Soul is going ahead, surely a development will have no issues on Beach Lodge? But of course it will be of a smaller boutique scale unless the amalgamation of hi surf and the properties right to the corner happen. A similar concept like Pacific Beach.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A 30 storey highrise has been proposed.

A new modern ultra chic design is under consideration ; time share company looking at building a resort. Raptis was keen on the site but another developer is blocking the amalgamation.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No it is hush hush...a mate from GCCC said...

But from the previous posting it is believed that Azzura Constructions, building Elston is the developer blocking other tenders.

·
Registered
76,997 Posts
margaret. no need for another thread. ive merged with the other one you posted recently.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BEACHLODGE

It has a plan being drawn for 125 units. They want commerical on the base which may not be approved....but ideal for Indy if done...

They want to give it the INDY theme or name it INDY CA.

·
Total Jibberish
47 Posts
I think this project would be suited to Robert Badalottis' company - While on the subject of Azzurra it appears that Elston will become a Wyndam Hotel.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes then this confirms my original thread and posting...

Then the Singaporian deal may just be a reality. However no one in Beachlodge seems to have a contract ; anyone?

So then what do u think they would sell for...one or two beds in there i think?

there only 24 units in there. So how much would the site be worth now and what should each owner be asking for?

My old god parents have owned in there for many years.

·
Total Jibberish
47 Posts
Wyndam and Ramada are one and the same group now - they are also taking on Azzura Greens i think

·
Total Jibberish
47 Posts
Ummmm so u saying BeachLodge will be RAMADA?
The way Ramada seem to be working with Robert Badalotti i woiuld think there is everychance assuming the other two go to plan - Another candidate would be Outrigger they are looking for new proporties on the GC.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts