Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Avant Garde
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know but seeing as how I've dismissed my homosexuality, (my sexuality is basically, whatever comes my way), I've noticed that there are a LOT of really beautiful people of both sexes. And here are examples:

Men:
Sam Sparro. A gay Australian raised in LA who has a beautiful voice. I would love to get him on a couch made out of Corinthian leather. I met him at a party in LA. He's really really nice.

John Morrison. Easily the hottest pro wrestler ever. His abs make me positively moist.

Chet Cannon. Not so gay gay guy from Real World Brooklyn. Met him too. I told him he was hot. He kissed me for the **** of it. On a mission to make him mine.

Taboo (Black Eyed Peas). He has the most striking face. I want to get high with him and listen to electro.

Kenna. I need to raid his closet.

Women:
Kelis. Known fact that I love her. She is the ultimate women in my opinion.

Elle Jackson (Singer from La Roux). I just want to smoke cigarettes with her. And just hear her talk. Plus she has a really good voice.

Jael Strauss (America's Next Top Model). Her voice is hypnotic. Plus I'm sure she knows where the best parties are.

Sydney Tamiia Poitier. If you've ever seen Deathproof then you know how agonizingly sexy this chick is.

Ok..who do you people think is sexy?

·
L O S A N G E L E S
6,590 Posts
Bob Dylan
Slice me off a piece o that!
Usually I go for OLD Bob Dylan, but this pic of a young Bob Dylan gets me......​
and
can he kick a tire like nobody's business?
That's my Booby
notooshaabi.files.wordpress.com​

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Sydney Tamiia Poitier...Holy shiiiiit...:drool::drool:

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I don't know but seeing as how I've dismissed my homosexuality, (my sexuality is basically, whatever comes my way), I've noticed that there are a LOT of really beautiful people of both sexes. And here are examples:

Men:
Sam Sparro. A gay Australian raised in LA who has a beautiful voice. I would love to get him on a couch made out of Corinthian leather. I met him at a party in LA. He's really really nice.

I think your idea is very latinate.

huc ades o formose puer tibi lilia plenis | ecce ferunt nymphae calathis tibi candida nais | pallentis violas et summa papavera carpens | narcissum et florem iungit bene olentis anethi

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Here's my list...

Alicia Keys...

This woman is incredible hot...The way she sing and looks...Beutiful...:)

Ashley Flores...

She was Miami Heat dancer since last season...This latina is amazing...
I was in contact with her a couple of times and I hope that I'm gonna meet her in person one day...

(White shirt)

Christina Milian...

I saw her in a movie (I think it was "Love don't cost a thing") and almost fell from my chair...

Megan Fox...

Saw her in Transformers...Goddessssss...

I'll post more when I remember some more hot girls...:)

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Ok, I know...:)

Taylor Swift...

Hot blond chick with very beautiful voice...

Joanna Garcia...

I saw her in tv show "Reba"...This girl is sweet as hell...

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Sophia Bush...

From "One Tree Hill" (The best tv show that I've ever see)

·
L O S A N G E L E S
6,590 Posts
Don't forget your buildings, young D-Bone!
Remember, you are an architect........ you are an architect........​
you have no time for the silly women folk...​

·
Worldwide
5,893 Posts
Don't forget your buildings, young D-Bone!
Remember, you are an architect........ you are an architect........
you have no time for the silly women folk...​
No time for woman???

Come on Milque...I would never expect those words from you...

·
Chairman of the Bored
851 Posts
a little gay? I hear she's an all out **************. Wasn't she dating that chick who was in terminator 3 for a whie?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts