SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
First tower is completed. Second one is at the beginning stage. why they build it stage by stage though?
EDIT: Also, they should renovate that small building right next to it, it slightly doesn't blend well. Or at least replace those windows. they look like crap and so old. And who knows, they even might have survived an apocalypse of some sort :dunno: :lol:

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Avivster doesn't like to give credit where credit's due. That's why I've stopped posting pictures here, because he takes them with zero credit.
I do doesnt post anything but winging, compaints and stupid daredevil clips once a year from some rooftop.
while I post almost daily updates, he comes in once every few months to post complaints on me.
get a life.

this says it all:

I do
Likes (Received): 257

avivster
Likes (Received): 4503

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think this is the only forum in English deals with Israeli projects. For me it is important to see also as many pictures and renders as possible, because I like tracking the developement of Israel, because I love Israel. And there are only few active users . "Avister" is one of the most active and "I do" is another. I think it is a unique and nice up to date forum, only because of users like both of You. I understand it's not appropriate not to write the source, but I don't think it should be that big problem. Write on the pic Your tag and than it is inevitable to post it without the source. It is important to keep active. Without this there is no point of the forum.
For me, for forum users like me, who mainly just watch the updates and just sometime post new projects, it doesn't matter who, from who or from where it is posted if it's a nice project. That's why avister has many likes.
I hope both of You will post in the future and stay in the forum respect to each other.

·
4,489 Posts
I do, you should consider posting somewhere else and then linking from here :) then if Avivster embeds the photo here, send a DMCA takedown notice to the admins, they will take care of it. I only hope this doesn't lead to hiding another section in our forums :/

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I do, you should consider posting somewhere else and then linking from here :) then if Avivster embeds the photo here, send a DMCA takedown notice to the admins, they will take care of it. I only hope this doesn't lead to hiding another section in our forums :/

That's what I used to do, he just cropped them out & posted them here and in other forums as his own photos. Luckily he can't crop videos, so I still post them from time to time.

·
4,489 Posts
I'm not talking about watermarks, that just makes the images uglier. I'm talking about just linking the image from here and sending a DMCA takedown notice if anyone posts it without permission. As far as I know, the admins of this forum take such notices very seriously.

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
That's what I used to do, he just cropped them out & posted them here and in other forums as his own photos. Luckily he can't crop videos, so I still post them from time to time.
I dont crop anything.
you have a cry-baby mentality blaming others..

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you have a problem put your name on the photos like Mauzer
stop being so possesive, its a photo..
its not a big deal. but it feels bad that you took such a beautiful picture and somebody else takes the credit.
by not giving a credit, you take it for yourself.
this picture was taken from my phone and went strait to google maps and instagram. both platforms dont have the option to tag my name.
you can leave it without credit. as i said, its not a big deal. but i think it would be nice of you to give credits. its very easy and dont waist your time. and you will be a better person.

have a great day. enjoy my photo.

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Hopefully in future you can let the public enjoy your photo, since you uploaded it
to instagram for that purpose, and you obviously enter this website to enjoy such updates
yourself and you understand nobody profits here from these photos.

I found the photo you took on another forum.
only after your comment here I found it on instagram as well.
I am not a detective and dont have time to investigate credits for every photo.
I dont ask credit for photos I take, if its not something artistic and took me 5 sec of my time with a phone.

If you do, like mauzer and others, I suggest you put your name/logo on the photos, its also very easy.
Since you made such a big deal, I took down your photo and anybody else that wants to take down
his photos is also welcome to ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i didnt ask you to take it off

Hopefully in future you can let the public enjoy your photo, since you uploaded it
to instagram for that purpose, and you obviously enter this website to enjoy such updates
yourself and you understand nobody profits here from these photos.

I found the photo you took on another forum.
only after your comment here I found it on instagram as well.
I am not a detective and dont have time to investigate credits for every photo.
I dont ask credit for photos I take, if its not something artistic and took me 5 sec of my time with a phone.

If you do, like mauzer and others, I suggest you put your name/logo on the photos, its also very easy.
Since you made such a big deal, I took down your photo and anybody else that wants to take down
his photos is also welcome to ask.
and i said it wasnt a big deal. dont say that i made a big deal out of it. because id you read what i wrote, it is not a big deal.

i just think that when you put a picture that you didnt take, it is common to say who took it or where did you take it from. thats it. you dont have to do that. it would just be nicer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts