1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
well done,dude,amazing foto,yr fotos ashamed me as a pekinese

·
Banned
1 Posts
I am just crazy about furry Beijinger pictured above. We had one a few years ago but he got run over by a car.
Are they many of them still living in Beijing? I wouldn't mind bringing back a GENIUNE furry Beijinger from Beijing when I go and visit in a few months. :)

A very lovely city BTW.

·
身在美国 心在&
83 Posts
Take it easy Dude. It is no big deal if the guy misspelled himself a Dog(God). Why get mad so easily and use four letter word for no apparent reason. I noticed that quite a few Chinese and Vietnamese use a lot of 4 letter words especially the lower educated ones. All you have to do is correct the guy just as the previous one did.

·
Registered
216 Posts
R U guys stupied,I freakin live in NYC one third of my life,U teaching me how 2 speak English?get the fuc outta here.

1,Why Im ashamed?because I never took such great foto of my hometown,that's why,dumbass

2,Please check out Ur freakin diction,see what Pekinese means,then tell me what's wrong yet 2 late

3,I am an asshole? who the fuc R U then,a fuckin intestine?Don't call me uneducational,my diploma might higher than most of U,I just can't stand 4 U people

·
Registered
216 Posts
and I apologize 2 HKskyline,sorry 4 arguing in wonderful thread,please don't blame on me,Iam not the one who is stupied in the first place:eek:hno:

·
Registered
115 Posts
sorry, can't help it here, but Pekingese or Pekinese is indeed a kind of dog as there is one sitting next to me.
the correct definition of Pekinese: a lapdog of short-legged breed with long hair and a snub nose. it is also an ancient breed of toy dog, originating in China. They were the favored pet of the Chinese Imperial court, hence the name pekingese.

·
starwar
6,147 Posts
Why are you ashamed ??
02TONYL, i think you are some misunderstanding of him .why he ashamed? he live in beijing, and he didnt make those beautiful pics, but a hongkong citizen took these good shots, so he is ashamed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts