SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 16 of 17 Posts

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
leaning elevator isn't a new thing anymore...

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
Towers that lean to only one direction exists already. But i am not aware of towers that lean to two direction at the same time, and the two towers in CCTV are bi-directional leaning.
Best to look at Luxor at Las Vegas (they call it "inclinator") it lean both direction and already 10 years old...and Eiffel Tower's have the oldest inclinator.

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
are you kidding me??!!!?? a pyramid and a steel tower compare to a real leaning tower like Puerta de Europa in Madrid, Spain; and this CCTV tower.
leaning is leaning it don't need to be the whole building leaning.... the base of Eiffel is leaning and the Payamid wall is leaning. I will say Eiffel is much more iconic that Puerta de Euro and CCTV since it build with no computer help 100 years ago.

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
^^ wonder how M.O. get this contract after M.O. disaster with Times Warner Center in NYC.

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
Okay back on to the topic, do they (the builder) have any back-up plan if the connection between two tower fail because we still don't know the connection will work or not.

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
I keep thinking keep it as-is....it look really cool just like right now...hehee

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
^^ I add few more bucks for the daredevil jump with a bike!!

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
Oooo! they touch, very kinky :cheer::cheer::cheer:

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
so it will turn to a big projection show duing the game?

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
soooo...are they put all rest of the windows on in a week and a half, before the opening?

·
Whole Other Country
735 Posts
^^ I think it is the heli pad for the TV station...but I can't find it from the drawing??

1 - 16 of 17 Posts