SkyscraperCity Forum banner
941 - 960 of 2159 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Great! But, in the 6th pic posted by Big Dog, upper left side, isn't a beam misaligned? Or rather, don't the lines fail to meet as they should (or should they)? Otoh, the other semitower seems to have that "deflection" as well, so probably it's all part of the design.

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Thank you all.

^^ yes it's an amazing feeling when you look up at this beast in a short distance. It's really striking, even it's not finished yet.

@peloso, yes, it's by design. you can also find this deflection in the previous renderings.

·
Registered
17 Posts
3 years of lurking eh?dude,you are the most patient guy i ve met on a forum

whoever designed this is absolutely a genius,why am i saying that?i bet none of you have ever watched CCTV,you ought to at least try it once to see how this new HQ building perfectly present the spirit of CCTV---twisted mind,empty report,i didn't make this up,that what people say about this building on chinese forums,the building is aesthetically pleasant by itself,it just so happens that the exotic structure of it matches perfectly with the essence of CCTV news

·
CarlosRedDragon
1,854 Posts
941 - 960 of 2159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.