SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1781 - 1800 of 2159 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congratulations to the Chinese on a job well done. I'm totally speechless. This is probably my first time examining this monster in detail. Adventurous design and careful construction. Well done. Buy the way, why CCTV? Is building something to do with security cameras? it sounds a bit intimidating.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congratulations to the Chinese on a job well done. I'm totally speechless. This is probably my first time examining this monster in detail. Adventurous design and careful construction. Well done. Buy the way, why CCTV? Is building something to do with security cameras? it sounds a bit intimidating.
CCTV is chinese public television corporation, something of an equal to BBC, CBC, Rai, TVP, etc.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I'm curious about what the hell those things on the roof are.
Look like air conditioners, but sure they are a lot... still... a television building need a lot of them (even in winter, they need coolers, because the equipament make a lot af heat, just imagine in midd summer). They might be the air conditioners for the main building (considering that the shape of the building don't alow to put them on it)

:2cents:

1781 - 1800 of 2159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.