SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Admins can freely edit information on this first post to keep it updated.

Information:

The projects status seems unclear to me. Munwon wrote Prep but without providing a photo for clarification. So for me the building seems Pro as of now.

400m
76 floors

renders found on the CITIC Plaza thread:

We need a new thread for Z6 plot!! 400 meters and its prep!

Reactions: Highcliff

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the design of the other tower which has two bases but meets at the top, that one is fitting because its like the counterpart to CCTV

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like that one is a supertall, too.
yes it looks like ~380m. A bit smaller than this one. I'm not sure whether the other towers are just concepts or more serious projects that may start soon.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the information looks like its copied out of a book or something. so probably this thing is real, but then again there is no developer mentioned. i myself do not have sources other than the photos that were posted by the other users.

·
Registered
25,173 Posts
Well, since they are actually using this the design at the urban planning museum there's a minimum degree of reliability in this story, so I think this thread can stay open :) But you better don't trust anything if you can't find evidences, likely fake stuff.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
According to cngce, this building won't start until first quarter of 2012. :S So its gonna be long...

建设工期:项目建设周期计划为5年,拟于2012年1季度开工,2016年4季度工程竣工。
http://www.cngce.com/newsds.asp?id=1999&fatherid=628
http://www.bjtd.com/tabid/3064/Default.aspx?projectid=1551
http://fj.house.sina.com.cn/news/company/2011-04-19/102632326.shtml

Joint venture: 远洋地产有限公司香港上海汇丰银行有限公司、崇高发展有限公司

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, since they are actually using this the design at the urban planning museum there's a minimum degree of reliability in this story, so I think this thread can stay open :) But you better don't trust anything if you can't find evidences, likely fake stuff.
yeah i already thought this one tower may be fake or a place holder. the one that has two bases and meets at the top like a loop. because it looks exactly like a design used for CITIC. but lost against the design that is now used, but then again you never know. For the towers surrounding i think a lot may be place holders, but the Z16 design already had information, so i guess that one may in fact be real, although it may not be the design they will choose in the end. :nuts:

·
16,885 Posts
I think it's fairly acceptable. Worth the wait. I know buildings that take WAY longer.

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well we didnt know of this building before and it starts in only few months, that would be great and pretty early. we have waited for some buildings years and still do. :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts