SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
pics

Skyline-BRN said:
Some one please provide some pics of STREET LIFE in lebanon if its possible :)
if you give me a week i can(bcz i will have to take my camera with me, and take the photos, then devolpe, then scan them...loool i wish i had a digital camera)

is there anything specif you want when you say street life?

·
4,373 Posts
lebaneseangel said:
if you give me a week i can(bcz i will have to take my camera with me, and take the photos, then devolpe, then scan them...loool i wish i had a digital camera)

PLEASE, we were waiting from someone who lives in Lebanon to join the forum! First I want to welcome you, second please take ast many pics as you can, I know its not easy for you, but most of us are living outside the country and cant go until later in the summer... if you could take pics of buildings under construction that would be awesome since we are all waiting for updates on projects. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
701 Posts
lebaneseangel said:

Well most of the photos are Skylinine Photos and I wanted to see more of the actual life in beirut. Photos of the people in beirut perhaps and the streets with shops and restaurants or parks. you get the gist. Well if you have free time wed love to see some of youre photos! thanks again!:)

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
Beirut has soooooo many buldings Lol its a conrete jungle out there

dose any have photos of EAST beirut

·
Registered
245 Posts
Skyline-BRN said:
Well most of the photos are Skylinine Photos and I wanted to see more of the actual life in beirut. Photos of the people in beirut perhaps and the streets with shops and restaurants or parks. you get the gist. Well if you have free time wed love to see some of youre photos! thanks again!:)
this weekend i will take my camera when i go out..and just take random pics of people going about daily life.
also i will try to see if my husband will take me to east beirut so i can get some pics for jayme

·
Registered
245 Posts
pics

Beirut! said:
^^ I like Hamra Street, can you take a pic of the nice new hotel with the palm trees in front (you know the one in Najwa Karam's music video). Thanks!
i will do my best. i will post them this next week:)

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
those handrails are not only ugly, but also dangerous to kids

1 - 20 of 76 Posts