SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
22,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Just look at that monstrosity.... :puke:
In fairness, they can't add windows as it's an adjoining site and at least they've made an effort to avoid a simple expanse of monotonous brick. That side also features lighting at night.

I like it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Re: Page 4 - BELFAST | 81-87 Academy Street | Residential | 54m | Site Prep & Demo

Seen it’s been approved feel like it will be one of those that needs to see what it’s like irl.

via Skyscraper for iPhone

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well, according to the developer, the building completed yesterday; must go down and check it out!

The last i remember, they were tweaking the upper floors and were applying for permission for that... and it still to be decided on, according to the status on the planning portal.
[/
Well, according to the developer, the building completed yesterday; must go down and check it out!

The last i remember, they were tweaking the upper floors and were applying for permission for that... and it still to be decided on, according to the status on the planning portal.

that was quick, I guess I’ll have to added to the Wikipedia page once it’s official height is confirmed

·
Registered
493 Posts

could you upload any image you get on it to Wikipedia for the article of Belfast’s tallest buildings?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
could you upload any image you get on it to Wikipedia for the article of Belfast’s tallest buildings?
Apologies, i was only joking when i said it is finished, just a reference to the fact they haven't updated their website in a few years! The site is still empty, the building is awaiting planning permission for some small amendments.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Seen in emporis an updated completion time of 2023 (they are sometimes a very accurate source, but also seem to get a few things wrong such as cq3 and ewart heights).
Anyone with knowledge of construction be able to guess when work will start?

61 - 75 of 75 Posts