SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
The agenda has been updated again, and it is no longer on the list it was 6 e. Strange I’m guessing it will be on next month’s planning meeting.
Or added to the predetermination meeting for Giant’s Park

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Planning report
Interesting notes, they were forced to upgrade the Eastern facade to match rest of building and maintain quality of a key landmark in skyline.
Good to see our planners have learnt their lesson with the Obel.
Also had no issues with this (14 storey and 62m confirmed in report) office development breaking 10 storey max in area, signaling no issues for future tall proposals say at Weavers cross.
Recommended for approval provided conditions are met, with no objections.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good high quality development all round here. Slightly restricted between the motorway and the fairly long corridor of empty sites, police station & car parks between this and the start of the city proper however i suspect by the time this is built, the transport hub will link this road up nicely. Is anyone aware of other developments on this stretch of road?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Good high quality development all round here. Slightly restricted between the motorway and the fairly long corridor of empty sites, police station & car parks between this and the start of the city proper however i suspect by the time this is built, the transport hub will link this road up nicely. Is anyone aware of other developments on this stretch of road?
Look up the transport hub weavers cross thread, the master plan that was attached to the transport hub can be viewed in the thread. It turns out this office was part of it.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts