SkyscraperCity banner

1701 - 1720 of 1737 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I can't access the article - does it explain UBS' interest in the centre?
I don't subscribe so I can only see the headline myself.

I'm assuming the bank is looking for a safe place to invest its funds with a steady return. In the current economic climate investments won't come any safer than having Amazon as your tenant for 15-20 years.

·
Registered
294 Posts
A proposal of planning notice has been submitted by Titanic Distillers Ltd for change of use of the Thompson Dock Pump House from a cafe/restaurant to a distillery with visitor tour facilities.

From a bit of digging it seems to be the same people who were trying to open a distillery at Crumlin Road Gaol

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Went past the site on Saturday, couldn't get any useful pictures- the only clear view into the site had the sun blasting straight into view, but will be good to see some structure appear over the fencing shortly. They didn't put any viewing holes in the fence either which is annoying.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Went past the site on Saturday, couldn't get any useful pictures- the only clear view into the site had the sun blasting straight into view, but will be good to see some structure appear over the fencing shortly. They didn't put any viewing holes in the fence either which is annoying.
If your camera has a better zoom than mine there's a good vantage point from the bridge over the Sydenham bypass to Titanic Station. I took this at the beginning of October.

1701 - 1720 of 1737 Posts