SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Encore
240 Posts
Some pictures of Brussels Airport located in Belgium, Europe.

In 2005 the airport was awarded as 'Best European Airport' at the occasion of the Airport Service Quality Conference of the Airport Council International. Brussels shares the first place with the airport of Copenhagen.

Brussels Airport was also ranked '3th best airport worldwide' in its category (airports with 15 to 25 million passengers per year), behind the airports of Kuala Lumpur and Dubai.

·
AirGlasgow.com
2,651 Posts
What is the 5th bottom image all about? :-| :-O

·
AirGlasgow.com
2,651 Posts
Oh god.. so disgusting.. :p

LOL

I can guess you can say the airport looks like an ass! :p
Haha, what about he made a right arse of that post :p

·
Premium Member
16,252 Posts
I suspect it's the host of the picture that put it to prevent hotlinking.

Encore, you should remove the 5th picture, it's incredibly gross.

·
Premium Member
16,252 Posts
A mod on this section please remove this picture since Encore not around.

·
AirGlasgow.com
2,651 Posts
The image has been removed now, you really do not want to know what it was lol. (Looks like I spoke to soon as its back)

Anyways, BRU looks like a really nice airport, very modern. How many pax per year use BRU?

I have been to Brussels once but I flew to CRL as SN where charging quite a lot for GLA-BRU.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I visited this thread before he edited his post at 10AM today and I didn't notice anything. Moreover, people are STILL making a big deal out of "something" (see Détritus his post).. I must be blind...

·
Premium Member
16,252 Posts
I still see it, and judging by rotten777's comment I don't seem the only one. Even reloading the page doesn't remove it.

Beside the last edit of the main post was 10am but at 2pm KIWIKAAS noticed it, Kronik did at 3pm and Josh at 6pm. So the pic is definately still there, maybe you have something that block it.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts