SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
This design is something between the Dallas Cowboys stadium, on the outside and inside is quite similar to Estádio Major Couto Pereira

·
Registered
34,401 Posts
Only € 150 million for such a stadium? Sounds hard to believe. The whole complex looks impressive though, but that will cost even a lot more money.

Reactions: mckeenan

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Only € 150 million for such a stadium? Sounds hard to believe. The whole complex looks impressive though, but that will cost even a lot more money.
As far as I know, the €150 million is only how much the government has earmarked for the project. It doesn't mean the stadium would stop at this mark, it might be co-funded by private partners building the secondary uses.

But most importantly, I don't believe the renderings shown can be treated as official. They're amateur-level in all areas - seating layout makes no sense, sight lines would be tragic. I can only imagine this is only a 3D model to show the overall layout.

·
Chicha was here
9,861 Posts
Dreadful. The gap at that end is ludicrous. No excuse for it.
As you can see it's just a poor render:

This isn't official proposal (fortunately). The whole concept of new national stadium is wrong in so many levels. We have two big stadiums which are in poor condition and they should be reconstructed/rebuilt.

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
No New National Stadium for Belgrade

According to novosti.rs, the vision of a brand-new national stadium for Belgrade is already dead. Instead, Red Star Belgrade and FK Partizan are seeking upgrades for their existing stadia. It is said that the reason for the new stadium being scrapped is due to the high cost for its development.

Source: StadiumDB.com.

·
Registered
34,401 Posts
^^ :( :nuts:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Those renders looked fake anyway. One has a huge gap behind both goals, the other has stands close to the pitch on all sides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts