Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geez, some guy from the other forum said that Bellevue looks boring and he is glad he live in Washington, DC. I asked him why? He told me that Bellevue reminded him of Milwaukee. Sounds like apple and orange comparsion. *shrugs*

·
honk!!!
2,886 Posts
Bellevue really needs some 600-700 foot buildings. The lot where Barnes and Nobles is right now would be good, as would the lot between Bellevue Towers and the old-Safeway-soon-to-be-Lincoln-Square-II.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Geez, some guy from the other forum said that Bellevue looks boring and he is glad he live in Washington, DC. I asked him why? He told me that Bellevue reminded him of Milwaukee. Sounds like apple and orange comparsion. *shrugs*
That is a dumb comparison. But I will agree with him that Bellevue is pretty dull...

Cool pics though. I can't believe how impressive that skyline is. And yes, they definitely need to up the height limit. I don't understand why they wouldn't. Is it NIMBYism?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
The guy is clueless. Milwaukee is an awful comparison. That's like comparing Seattle with Ocala, Florida. He should take a quick jaunt across the Potomac for better examples.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts