Ugly... but 350m? Wow!

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
"Like" - hope it gets built :)

·
Barcelona lover
7,600 Posts
The project will need a slight redesign imo, it's really interesting & huge but strangely, I'm not into the faceted façade, it looks disordered. Yet, that's an amazing project pra o meu querido brasil ;D.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
The project will need a slight redesign imo, it's really interesting & huge but strangely, I'm not into the faceted façade, it looks disordered. Yet, that's an amazing project pra o meu querido brasil ;D.
You're right. this project is outstanding Project in Latin America!!
this will give Revolution to Southern America's Supertall and skyscraper Market!!!

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,377 Posts
i love it

·
Registered
24,740 Posts
Brazilian newspaper

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
whitest boy in the delta
13,377 Posts
me too, design is really great. but it should be taller than 350m with that design i think. maybe 500m+ :)
yes i also think that this is a very fitting design to amazingly tall structures, but well it will still become the tallest skyscraper on the southern hemisphere :lol:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
With this project, already presented to the municipality, BH will have the tallest skyscraper of Latin America for some decades, I guess... The city will be, definitely, in the history of the South America Continent and may be an example for other latin america cities...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts