1x Copa Libertadores:

2x Copa Conmebol:
1992, 1997

1x Recopa Sudamericana:

Mineirinho Gimnasium

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Besides enhancing the roof over the stands of the Mineirao Stadium. The lower tier should get an enhancement. There is an empty gap in the seating bowl between the red individual seating and the playing area. I saw a similar situation at the Maracana Stadium before it had a renovation for the 2007 Pan Am Games.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Besides enhancing the roof over the stands of the Mineirao Stadium. The lower tier should get an enhancement. There is an empty gap in the seating bowl between the red individual seating and the playing area. I saw a similar situation at the Maracana Stadium before it had a renovation for the 2007 Pan Am Games.
This design already fills the gap that exist currently. The rest is empty, because the stands wouldn't fit in corners. And I don't see any space there to make it rotterdam alike (which is still not a long-term solution for a stadium refurbished in 2013)...

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
^^Corners? I don't see any corners in the seating bowl. The stadium is an oval.

·
Registered
576 Posts
The stadium is beautiful, nevertheless they him do not go to do many refreshments to what it is today, comparing other renders of stadiums.

Salu2.

·
neoanarquista charmosa
2,100 Posts
The stadium itself won't be that different (except for the cover and the field lowering, which are not easy things).

But its surroundings look amazing! Thousand times better than today... That will make the difference!

·
Registered
86 Posts
why do all brazilian stadiums have those stpid running tracks, even after reconstruction.
no mdern football stadtium should have that.:eek:hno:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did not understand your point. What are you calling red individual seating and where is that "empty gap"?

why do all brazilian stadiums have those stpid running tracks, even after reconstruction.
no mdern football stadtium should have that.:eek:hno:
With the reconstruction the running track will be removed.
You can't see it in those pictures.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I don't like the project at all. I hate an oval ground for football. It's ugly and not suitable for footabll match. But I like it oval or round in exterior facase. So oval or round stadium and rectangular pitch are the perfect combination in terms of stadium beauty.

·
11 YEARS HERE!
15,366 Posts
I don't like the project at all. I hate an oval ground for football. It's ugly and not suitable for footabll match. But I like it oval or round in exterior facase. So oval or round stadium and rectangular pitch are the perfect combination in terms of stadium beauty.
+1

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
I did not understand your point. What are you calling red individual seating and where is that "empty gap"?
The grey concrete section in the stadium is where the empty gap is:

·
Christian Effenberger
1,294 Posts
^^But the proposal presented shows that those gaps are filled. The pitch will be lowered and the lower tier redesigned in a sort of more rectangular than circular shape. The first picture shows this very well, notice how the upper tier and the lower one have a different curvature.

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, i dislike standing areas in all stadiums. They are a waste of space. I would like to see the field slightly lowered, the standing area filled in with more seats and the lower bowl redesigned to accommodate two floors of luxury boxes. I don't need a "rectangular" lower tier as well as a rectangular roof extension, that would totally ruin the look of the stadium. However, if the stadium is renovated, it would look a lot like a "carbon copy" of Maracana Stadium.

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Plus the Mimeirinho Gymnasium should also get a renovation and there are four floors of parking (?) under the stadium.

1 - 20 of 649 Posts