SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Street Photographer
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Belo Horizonte - Brazil - One Photography per Day

Hello folks,

I am enthusiastic photographer for ten years. I attend assiduously SkycraperCity since 2008, where I share with other users with information and photos about the beautiful state capital of Minas Gerais.

With five million people, Belo Horizonte is the third largest metropolis in the country, has the third largest industrial center and is the third largest cultural and economic hub of Brazil. Modern, dynamic, cosmopolitan, is the capital of the Pão de Queijo (a bread made of cassava flour mixed with cheese)!

In this thread I want to show a photo a day of Belo Horizonte. Show how it is, without masks or effects ... at most a photoshop, if you allow me. Each day I'll post a new photo, made ​​that day. This is the official photo of the day.

Suggestions, questions, comments or other information, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected].

Do not forget to enjoy your blog every day!

Hugs to all!

·
My God is always eternal!
2,982 Posts
Fantastic... Und einer Dichte absurd. Die welthauptstadt der bars!

·
Street Photographer
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Photo of the day:

02. Pampulha Neighborhood:

With construction of the legendary Oscar Niemeyer, the Pampulha neighborhood is a art gallery outdoor monumental. There are many other constructions of the architect, a time when he was just starting to work. It was in Pampulha that Niemeyer made ​​his first sketches, that would become known worldwide. It is in this neighborhood that is also the second largest stadium in Brazil and twenty-ninth of the world, the Mineirão.

I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks people, see you tomorrow!

·
My God is always eternal!
2,982 Posts
Wow! Belo Horizonte ist eine fantastische Stadt. Und denken Sie daran, wird dieses Stadion Gastgeber der FIFA Fussball-Weltmeisterschaft.

:applause::applause:

1 - 20 of 168 Posts