SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1032 Posts

· קוסובו ה
1,867 Posts
"With Love From Albania!"

Very friendly indeed, reminds me of my childhood.

· Registered
325 Posts
Mali said:
"With Love From Albania!"

Very friendly indeed, reminds me of my childhood.

thats what happens when they see from popular TV from US or something. probably the stupid rap culture music videos are being broadcasted in albania too. they see gangsters singing and flipping the bird and think its the new cool thing.

· Banned
82 Posts
thats what happens when they see from popular TV from US or something. probably the stupid rap culture music videos are being broadcasted in albania too. they see gangsters singing and flipping the bird and think its the new cool thing.
I dont see any rap culture in there besides they are fingering the English person who took the photo. :)

· Banned
230 Posts
who's degenerating who? And come on gimme a break mali, u never flipped somebody off when u were young? Those kids are no older than 9 or 10, i knew how to curse before i was 6...i dont know how it works in the rest of the balkans, but in Albania kids know how most of the curses at a young age, there's nothing wrong with it...i knew how to curse at a young and my bro knew how some curses since 3-5, now hes 8 and we do nothing wrong...

genci, they're not degenrating anybody, perhaps when they watch rap they do, but because they give a little finger, they're little kids

· Banned
2,647 Posts
it looks retarded. i think they know what it means but it's their parents that don't lol. if they knew...

· קוסובו ה
1,867 Posts
Alboboy11 said:
who's degenerating who? And come on gimme a break mali, u never flipped somebody off when u were young? Those kids are no older than 9 or 10, i knew how to curse before i was 6...i dont know how it works in the rest of the balkans, but in Albania kids know how most of the curses at a young age, there's nothing wrong with it...i knew how to curse at a young and my bro knew how some curses since 3-5, now hes 8 and we do nothing wrong...
Read my post one more time! :cheers: By the way, the rest of Balkan's is just like that.

· tu sam
1,428 Posts
I was in Berat in december last year

the new part of Berat is as ugly as most of new (built in last 100 years) towns of Albania, but the old part of Berat (a pretty huge part) is one of the most beautifull towns I have ever visited in my life... everything there is so originally old, even the smell around...

41 - 60 of 1032 Posts