Recent Picture

(C)picture by Signalgrau

· Registered
607 Posts

· LIBERTINED
80,345 Posts

· Registered Berliner
4,112 Posts
I sincerely hope the cladding will really be like the metallic, shiny one we see in the render. It looks very sophiscated.

P.S. Berlin's huge land plots never fail to amaze me.

It is the same thing as the B&B Hotel one post ago ...
Same style but hopefully a better cladding with real metallic features and a reflective and shiny material. I really like the shape of the building.

Reactions: PortoNuts

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Erbse,

To be credible, you should be against all taxes, not just some.
Are you for some taxes, so you are for all taxes. Are you for tax collection, any borderline for what you spend it is subjective and arbitrary.

Your attitude is contradictory, because you are in favor of reconstructing the city palace with the help of taxpayers' money because the castle was not privately financed.

Implicitly you advocate the right of the fittest, because each person subjectively sets different priorities for what the tax money should be spent. In this way, an objective category is lacking to formulate principles. Your attitude ends in a caprice that helps both your needs and the needs of other people as just mentioned, through the law of the strong to the fact. But this has nothing to do with the true nature of rights.

Anyone who wants to learn about the nature of taxation should read Murray Rothbard.

· Registered
2,174 Posts
I long for the day I can visit a 100% fully completed Museum Island (meaning Stadtschloss, all museum upgrades, and fully functioning and opened U5 station). The wait is too long! I'm impatient lol. Still seems so far away.

...and fly into a new airport befitting of a world-class capital city to get there. I ask too much... :nuts: haha

· LIBERTINED
80,345 Posts
Shanghainese, frankly I'm not sure to which of my posts you actually refer.

I've read Rothbard, Mises, etc. I don't agree with them on everything. None of their works should be treated like a bible, that's something libertarians correctly claim to be a collectivist trait.

2761 - 2780 of 6023 Posts