SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
All the bridges that I voted for ... made it into top5:yes:

Serbia & Montenegro...so many great rivers, lakes and sea...and we got nothing to show for it:(

Situation will change though, with the present reconstruction of Novi Sad's bombed Freedom Bridge, construction of new bridge over Sava river and two over Danube in Belgrade, Millenium Bridge in Podgorica, Verige Bridge in Boka Kotor Bay...and many others:yes:

Congrats to winners!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
^ I'm just glad he spelled Bosnia and Herzegovina correctly.

If I see one more web site with Bosnia and Herzegowina I'm going to...well...be upset again.

·
Super Moderator
11,285 Posts
Now that you mentioned it, I'm a 4/5 too!
There's just Mostar intruding instead of Grunwaldzki Bridge, but it was my 6th option so I'm good with the results.
Usually I don't like how the polls end up IMO, but I guess it's my fault for not really participating :p

·
iMod
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3tmk said:
Now that you mentioned it, I'm a 4/5 too!
There's just Mostar intruding instead of Grunwaldzki Bridge, but it was my 6th option so I'm good with the results.
Usually I don't like how the polls end up IMO, but I guess it's my fault for not really participating :p
What do you mean, you don't like how the polls end up?

Anyway, my apologies for this being late. ;)

·
Herzarsen
398 Posts
Its nice to see Karluv Most get second. There were some really great bridges here. But please change the name, its Karluv Most, not Karlov.

Thank you very much. :cheers:

·
iMod
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Herzarsen said:
Its nice to see Karluv Most get second. There were some really great bridges here. But please change the name, its Karluv Most, not Karlov.

Thank you very much. :cheers:
Sorry, it's kind of late for that. That's what someone nominated it as. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts