SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show pics of the best looking roads, not only motorways, nationalroads etc, but don´t show some old crap with nice scenery, show good looking Bulgarian roads, it would be a special gift for me if anyone has pics of the Struma motorway and E-79 when they were brandnew because then the crashbarriers where extremly shiny.

·
Just a freak
2,881 Posts
Radi, why didn't you name the thread "The shiniest crashbarriers worldwide"? Obviously you just need another venue to post your pics of the infamous Struma 15-km long section. I'm fed up with such nonsense. Please somebody lock the thread.

·
·!¦[· (17:50) ·]¦!
8,344 Posts
Stara Zagora - Simeonovgrad road passing through the village of Vassil Levski:

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black asphalt road Simitli - Jeleznica, it goes paralell to the E-79 but this road is better to drive on than the E-79 for now.

·
инто спе
6,821 Posts
Radi, how come the medical attendants let you so much time on the computer :D

·
Euro Mod
17,277 Posts
His answer is even better... it's like he takes advantage of the time he's left outside his... er... cell.:lol:

But I'm just joking. Apart from his utter obsession with Struma, asphalt and shiny crash barriers, he seems like a nice guy.:cheers:

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The best raod in Bulgaria is still

No better road in Bulgaria, it´s still an unique experience to drive on this road and then it suddenly stops, you get into Bulgarian reality and realize just how shitty everything is except of this special road.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts