SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Well, it seems like I am the only one responding to your threads. Anyways, I think it's great that you show many different places in Britain and not just London: especially the natural scenery which is not very well known outside the UK.

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
Wallabies....

The UK is the only country outside of oceana wich has wild marcupials (sp?)

·
quacked
2,294 Posts
i think the main wallaby colonies are in the peak district and gloucestershire. am i right?

·
Registered Abuser
17,047 Posts
There are 500 wallabies in the Peak district....but there not wild....yeah they roam free though the park....but not really wild......except for the wild ones, also found in the peak district. :D

and Gatwick and scotland and a few other places...

On one site they said there are around 50 known wild wallabies in the UK....doesent seem much but still, 50 more than any other country outside of Oceana

·
Banned
2,337 Posts
eddyk said:
There are 500 wallabies in the Peak district....but there not wild....yeah they roam free though the park....but not really wild......except for the wild ones, also found in the peak district. :D

and Gatwick and scotland and a few other places...

On one site they said there are around 50 known wild wallabies in the UK....doesent seem much but still, 50 more than any other country outside of Oceana
Actually Eddyk they are all wild, plus there are 2 larger herds roaming which were realsed during World War II, which have since reproduced 10 fold and it is thought there could now be over 350 of those bouncy jimjims in Yorkshire alone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts