- It must be absolutely clear that you intend to nominate something. Therefore, each nomination must be preceded by "I nominate ...".
- Make sure to include the official name of the nomination, as well as where it is located - city, and country.
- All nominations require pictures to accompany them. Post pictures only, not links to websites with pictures. Post only the best pictures that represent your nomination accurately, and in the best way possible. Avoid posting large pictures or panoramas, instead include links to them.
- Only two (2) nominees per country are allowed. Therefore, choose only the most distinctive, exceptional nominees. Basically, the best in the country! It's a good idea to discuss the nominations with your fellow countrymen, and posters, so that everyone comes to an agreement about what should be nominated. If more nominees are posted per country, only the first two will be considered.
- Since there are only 15 spots on the poll, the first 15 valid nominations will be submitted. To avoid disappointment, post your nominations as early as possible. To make sure that your nominations are not late, you can even post the nomination without any pictures first, and edit them in later.