Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I visited Toronto and Montreal for the first time in May of 2014 and had an amazing time in both cities! I took several photos over the course of my vacation there and thought I would share a selection of some of the best from Toronto. Thank you Toronto for the amazing hospitality and experience!

·
Toronto and Athens
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
5,543 Posts
These are seriously some of the greatest pictures of Toronto I have ever seen! Thanks so much for sharing! I am glad you had a good time in our city. :cheers:

·
Registered
982 Posts
WOW!!!!

Those are definitely amongst the best skyline shots of Toronto I've ever seen. Well done my friend. Glad you had such a good time and hope you come back and explore more neighbourhoods (Cabbagetown and the Annex come to mind).

Thanks for making Toronto look so appealing. Hope you post them in the Urban Showcase forum.

Reactions: dbcook256

·
BriniaSona
96 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
OMG you've taken some of the best shots of Toronto I have ever seen, you really captured the city living & breathing too! Thanks so much for sharing and glad you had a great time!

·
Registered
782 Posts
These pics are incredible! Best skyline shots and CN tower views I've seen in years! Definitely worthy of their own thread on the main forum, and if you have an account on skyscraperpage.com post them there too, that forum hasn't had a Toronto photo thread of this calibre in a long while and really needs it. hah!

·
Gone
7,655 Posts
Amazing shots.
It looks like you've had a great time.

I couldn't recognize this place.

Do you remember where that was ?

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
The boardwalk above is not in the beaches. It is located between Ward's Island and Centre Island, on the north shore.

dbcook, did you post your Montreal pictures? I went to look at the Montreal thread but couldn't find them. If you did post them, can you post a link here? I'm curious to see how good you made Montreal look. You did such a good job with Toronto.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts