Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, do you guys know good places to search for apartments in the area?

I think I have exhausted Craigslist and I plan on moving sometime in the coming month!

:cheers1:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
What about those free apartment magazines on the stands. There's like two and have pix and full details about the units.

why are you moving out?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
New crazy housemates! Also I'd like to move to a nicer area.

A nicer area... I was under the impression you were staying in Playa Del Rey for some reason, Or was that Fullerton instead. So anyhow where do you plan to move to?

·
Registered
290 Posts
craigslist never gets exhausted!!!! actually i found my current apartment on craigslist, and the only reason i got it was because i would refresh the screen every few minutes. there were multiple times when i would call a number listed on an ad and the person would tell me that they had already received a dozen or so calls with a few hours of the apartment being listed. the other thing to do, is to just go driving around the neighborhood(s) you are considering moving to and calling the phone numbers on the buildings that say they have units available. the only problem with this, is that the management companies who put up the for rent signs are usually only open during business hours, so if you have a full time job this may be difficult.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like to walk the area I would like to live in and see if there are any apartment vacancies.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys for your help. Will look into these! I am thinking about moving to playa or the marina ferney. The problem is finding a place that won't land me into bankruptcy. Good luck to me! I live in redondo now.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Curious: Why in those areas?

·
Endless summer
443 Posts
I got my pad through Westside Rentals. Just set some parameters and check out as many places as possible! Eventually you'll walk into one place and you'll know it's the right one for you.

You've got a lot of options for "nice places" near LMU. You can pretty much search from Santa Monica down to maybe Manhattan Beach.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts