Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Savills Realtor
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Parkview Eclat - super highend finishing
2) Setia Residences - like the 1 floor 1 unit concept, highend finishing, as good as Parkview Eclat
3) 8 Napier - Like the shower room!:lol:

·
余博士
3,875 Posts
I like the showroom of The Reflection.

I have visit there twice, once with fellow forumers here.

·
Baby
6,532 Posts
I like the Sail show flats at the old custom harbour building surrounded by water, with boats around you. It was like a real waterfront living and I actually thought it was the actual site when I first visited the showroom in 2004 tower 1 preview. Tower 1 preview was quiet, but Tower 2 preview was messy due to the overwhelming crowd.

I like the Marina Bay Residences showflat on the 34th storey of ORQ, very nice skyline overlooking Marina Bay and Singapore Straits. Showflat itself was luxury, but few buyers were actually interested to look around due to the hot sale over that 3 days preview. The building models looked cheaply built though.

I like the One Shenton showflat. The showflat was not that beautiful, but I like the scenery on the 24th floor and standing on the balcony watching the Singapore Straits seaview. I actually like the twin tower models, and I found out later that I actually appeared on TV when Channel News Asia was shooting at the model on that day ! A little surprise for me.

I like the Reflection showflat, first time I saw such a super huge showflat, and surprise enough, got a chance to take a free cruise around the sea at Keppel bay and Sentosa.

I like the Coast showflat at Sentosa cove, so close to the sea and it's really a true seafront living with paronamic view of the sea for each unit. Each unit is really huge and luxury with it's own boat parking lot.

·
Read Only
6,114 Posts
lincoln modern - donkey years ago. i hate the superfluous ID attacking my eyes in almost all developments.

·
Banned
2 Posts
These are the condos show unit that I visited before.
The best one is rank 1 and so on.

1. Parkview Eclat. ( Best quality and super luxurious but I think marQ will be 1)
2. Draycott 8. ( The best from wing tai. Super)
3. The Reflection. ( The one I am refering is the 4 bedrooms show unit only)
4. Scotts highpark ( Very luxurious and nice spacious balcony wow)
5 The Grange. ( The only one that provide saperate dinning and living)
6. The Tomlinson ( Unique and luxurious interior. quite impressive)
7. Ardmore II ( luxurios marble on bathrooms. I like it)
8. Tate residence( Also stunning. equal to Ardmore II)
9. The coast. ( Nice interior with 2 nice balconies facing different view)
10. Cliveden ( This is OK lah :lol: I prefer tate though)

St Regis and MarQ?? I never see before. Must be in the Top 3 I think.

I see quite lot of others but I think the one that worth mentioning are the 10 developments above.
But Of course there are others That I never see but nice one like boulevard st regis marQ etc.

This is interiors only ,not view . If you ask me view then Of course I will choose sail, reflection, ocean fronts and Mbfc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.