Which is the best skyline in south asia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Mr.Br*gthside
17,537 Posts
I need more pictures to make a decision, I really dont know this cities. Colombo and Karachi seem to have nice skylines but I bet Mumbai is impressive.

·
Banned
11,637 Posts
I think Mumbai is the only city with something worthy of being called a skyline, though Mumbai's skyline is far from impressive.

Also, this is IMO the wrong section. It should probably be in the "Urban Hall of Fame" section.

·
Registered
13,123 Posts
I think Mumbai is the only city with something worthy of being called a skyline, though Mumbai's skyline is far from impressive.

Also, this is IMO the wrong section. It should probably be in the "Urban Hall of Fame" section.
True. Is there a skyline in Navi Mumbai? And are they considered two completely separate cities?

·
Registered
427 Posts
karachi and colomobo....lahore skyline looks more like banglore's ....mumbai yea a lot of buildings..but must say not impressive..id rather have a ciity with lesser buildings but that do not look like run down rotting structures. never the less all the cities are great :)

·
Banned
929 Posts
karachi and colomobo....lahore skyline looks more like banglore's ....mumbai yea a lot of buildings..but must say not impressive..id rather have a ciity with lesser buildings but that do not look like run down rotting structures.
I don't know - the new ones are pretty decent, many are world-level.

·
Registered
366 Posts
The pictures posted of the cities are quite outdated, at least as far Indian cities are concerned. As others already pointed out, Mumbai would have something which can be called a skyline if you look at the recent pictures.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.