Skyscraper City Forum banner
1301 - 1320 of 3665 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,940 Posts
Chisinau, Moldova

You must be the dumbest bastard ever. What do those pics have to do with skylines? And those tenders? NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! And as far as your other posts.......no, I would never go to Chisinau (sp?). I wouldn't go there if the rest of the world was destroyed by an atom bomb and Moldova was somehow the only country spared. :lol:

·
Terras Irradient
4,059 Posts
^ Don't worry about that, your gorgeous skyline wouldn't change from that, but will only stay better in the memories! :)

·
Terras Irradient
4,059 Posts
Something tells me that whatever and wherever the highrise is being built in Kyiv, it just lights of as a pretty addition to the huge and high skyline of this city, even though some don't look quite original, somehow Kyiv still looks terrific! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Architecture of this buildings scares me, but density is good.

·
Старий М
5,285 Posts
Honestly, people need to stop posting pictures of 5-10 story apartment buildings and calling these buildings clusters and how they form a 'skyline'. Honestly, if your city/country has no projects in the pipeline of actual structures with at least 25+ floors, please, do us all a favor and just stop posting these horrid pictures with your sad 'skyline' label. Just face the music that you have no tall buildings. It's alright, not every city needs to have actual skyscrapers, or for that matter even highrises. Some cities actually look better without them.

Oh, and stop adding stupid crap, like beer cans, beer glasses, or other objects that supposedly 'add' to the skyline.

·
Старий М
5,285 Posts
^^Thats a rather polite way to say that they don't look european.
What is 'European' style? Can you define it? As far as I am concerned, 'European' style was formed during the Renaissance or at best during the Age of Enlightenment, and you don't see much architecture being built in such styles. So before you judge, think. Oh, and stop this 'European' nationalism bullshit, especially when half of your country's population is already inhabited by immigrants from Asia and Africa.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Indeed, the difference in architecture between continents is getting insignificant
nowadays. No wonder because many Asian or Russian projects are being made
by Western architects.
What makes a difference is less extravagance in European projects.

1301 - 1320 of 3665 Posts