SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
The Punk With the Camera
8,604 Posts
Summertime Blues by The Who. That, and anything by the Beach Boys or The Ventures.

EDIT: I really need to look more often which subforum I'm posting in. :nuts:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Call me old. Frampton Comes Alive by Peter Frampton..of course. The album was recorded mostly in the summer of 1975 and released in '76. Stayed on the charts for 97 weeks. Became the biggest selling live album of all time until 1998 and Garth Brooks. This song screams summer to me...and probably millions of others.

Lines On My Face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygFyI63al88&feature=related

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
^How come I don't know that song? Very strange.

Meatballs song...awesome! I haven't heard that in years...and I think I may know all the words to it still unfortunately.

Here's Diamond Dave's version California Girls...80s summer classic.

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
I'm thinking for this summer most will remember it as the summer of MJ.

30,000 people showed up with one days notice to Dundas Square, I wish I had checked it out. Who ever said Dundas Square was a bad idea? Were there any other flash mob tributes in Canada?

·
Premium Member
79,182 Posts
The top video (Rock with You) was his very best song/album ever! I still remember how excited we were when it was released.
Dang. I wish I had hit Dundas Square when that was on. I caught the government sponsored Canada Day show and it was Dullness Personified.
Listless folk dancing. Dang.. that crowd is having so much fun.

1 - 20 of 232 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.