SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While having a girlfriend who lives on the same street as many celeberties, i thought i would put together a little thread for those who are interested.

Oakville, ON

Oakville is home to many celebs, both Canadian and Hollywood, and today a couple of unamed Hollywood "A" List celeb put one of their homes on the market.

The asking price is a cool 45 million, the home has over 30 rooms and 17 bathrooms and has a cool view of Lake Ontario, Hamilton, Toronto and Niagara Falls.

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.a...URL=%3fAreaID%3d929&Mode=0&PropertyID=4550772

In addition to this a quick search on MLS brought up multiple million dollar homes for sale, many next door to some of Hollywoods biggest celebs..

Oakville is said to be home to; Ron McLean from HNIC, Keanu Reeves (summer home), Eugene Levy, Jim Carey, Tie Domi (like anyone cares about him), Multiple NBA and NHL players, Donald Sutherland (his son Keifer lives downtown TO as does Mike Myers, and the rock band Barenaked Ladies)

Anyhow ..

here is a home that im told has had multiple celebs view.. apparently Matthew Perry was interested in this.

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.a...URL=%3fAreaID%3d929&Mode=0&PropertyID=3697900

Anyhow.. now that you have seen what lies north of you .. could any of you show me where some of Buffalo's celebs live?? Did Rick James have a home before he died in Buffalo? Do the Goo Goo Dolls live in the Area? I know one of the Eagles lives in Rochester.

*** Also does anyone know what Buffalo Bill lives in the GTA? i have heard there are a couple players that live north and take limos to the games..

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
WZ1 said:
Anyhow.. now that you have seen what lies north of you .. could any of you show me where some of Buffalo's celebs live?? Did Rick James have a home before he died in Buffalo? Do the Goo Goo Dolls live in the Area? I know one of the Eagles lives in Rochester.
I don't really know of any celebs, other than sports players, that live in the Buff area. Rick James grew up in Buffalo, in the Perry Projects. The Goo Goo Dolls grew up on Grant Street in West Buffalo.

I know that Scotty Bowman, Dominik Hasek, the owner of the Bruins, and a handful of others still live or have a house in the area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts