Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I like the retail podium, the building...........hmm

OT: have you guys seen his proposals for vertis (specifically vertis 1) and glorietta's roof deck, ganda :happy:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ugh! That's the big parking lot behind our (ugly) office bldg. It will block my view of track 30th, W bldg and Ore Centrale! The retail podium looks okay pero do we need another retail area when BHS is just literally steps away??? I must say the BPO tower compliments the blandness of BGC Corp Center though. HAY!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
There must be a demand for commercial spaces in BGC. They're anticipating brisk business as more offices move to the Fort.

As far as commercial spaces are concerned, Ortigas CBD remains supreme playing host to 6 malls namely Podium, Galleria, Megamall, Shangrila Mall and Vista Mall.

·
Registered
991 Posts
There must be a demand for commercial spaces in BGC. They're anticipating brisk business as more offices move to the Fort.

As far as commercial spaces are concerned, Ortigas CBD remains supreme playing host to 6 malls namely Podium, Galleria, Megamall, Shangrila Mall and Vista Mall.
Let us include Greenfield District's EDSA Central Mall, Estancia Mall and Ayala Malls The 30th at Ortigas CBD.:banana:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks for sharing, @Thomasian.
It's not too bad, but it seems that some Ayala projects are getting away with BGC's design restrictions that even the likes of Megaworld and SM are trying hard to comply with.
My thoughts exactly. It seems as if Ayala's new developments are starting to feel more generic and boxy, which is a shame considering how beautiful their designs and plans usually are.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts