Lobby

Infinity Pool

Retail Complex

Bellagio 3 at Forbes Town Center - Bonifacio Global City

Loft Units:

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
Hmm... I think it's just a proper fit for BGC. Here you have different types of buildings, not all the same, all with their own difference looks. You have the Butterfly Twins (Essensa) then the Blue Twins (Pacific Plaza) then you have the midget twins (Boni Ridge) then the "Normal" Twins (SOMA) and finally the dysfunctional twins (Bellagio 1 & 2) :D But unlike Bellagio 1 it looks like it has less glass. Did you scan the other half? or was that a scan?:D

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
Just like Bellagio I this proposal is amazing... One of my favorite condos that is either u/c or proposed. Finally Megaworld is designing eye-catching condos. I think the blue windows will match well with Bellagio I's green windows. It would be interesting. The retail arcade is also pretty good.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
Except that last photo that retail complex is like copy and pasted from Eastwood :(

Are Forbes Town and Bellagio 1 & 2 connected?

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
Yeah I noticed that also. Three Bellagios would be awesome, especially since they are different colored.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
Yeah from the looks of it....

@Greyx, I just did some Megaworld research, and they've been everywhere in the Hot-or-Not board, from Eastwood Excelsior to World Centre and Salcedo Park

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
They built World Center? I did not know that. No wonder the bare wall:D
As for Salcedo Park, the one in the photo you posted...thats one of my favorite condos in Makati. Its very well designed; i did not expect that it came from them.

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
GreyX, of course The World Center was built by Megaworld, that's why it's where their HQ is. That Bellagio 2 looks nice. Again, Megaworld really have to go out of their way to conform with BGCs standards on aesthetics and forms of structures. The last time i heard, Bellagio 1 was 95% sold out. That was several months ago.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
renell said:
Hmm... I think it's just a proper fit for BGC. Here you have different types of buildings, not all the same, all with their own difference looks. You have the Butterfly Twins (Essensa) then the Blue Twins (Pacific Plaza) then you have the midget twins (Boni Ridge) then the "Normal" Twins (SOMA) and finally the dysfunctional twins (Bellagio 1 & 2) :D But unlike Bellagio 1 it looks like it has less glass. Did you scan the other half? or was that a scan?:D
:laugh: this is funny

maybe you should start a thread on how many "twin" buildings there are in Manila, madamidami na yata , this one is just fort boni

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
by the way the bellagios are part of forbes town.

Does anyone know how tall they will be eventually.

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
Francis20 said:
GreyX, of course The World Center was built by Megaworld, that's why it's where their HQ is.
I did not know that. I thought their HQ is in their Megaworld building in Eastwood City.

·
Banned
1,745 Posts
:D @ GreyX. I dunno. But that is their flagship office-tower project. It has some resemblance with Citibank Tower though. But it's petite. hehe...

So The Bellagios will be part of Forbes Town?I never realized that. Forbes Town heights is just across Bellagio right? I thought Forbes Town heights will be one isolated community like Serendra.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
thanks for the update thomasian! looks very nice i like it! i think i like it better with blue curtain wall than green. if there will be bellagio 3, i wish they kinna made all the buildings similar but different. i guess by doing this, they save architectural fees.

1 - 20 of 2255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.