SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
ubahnista
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i made some pics of new finished lane of belgrade- novi sad highway, other side should be reconstructed, dont wonder if the pics have a bit weird proportions or colors, it s because i was in the end of bus and i made pics with very big zoom over the heads of ppl there in ;)

later i ll post other pics of belgrade, first i must buy sushi ;)

BUSTED :D :naughty:

:cheers:

·
ubahnista
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ :D lol with ruma,

anyway, this no grasses part i didnt photographed,

and here are pics of the road between hungarian border and belgrade

first 30-40 km of road is old, and of relative bad quality

But than starts better reconstructed section of it :)

as you can see on some pics, the left part is totaly empty, it s for future highway to budapest, for the highway NS-BGD it was same before another 3 lanes were constructed.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Singidunum said:
I have never seen a bad car from Ruma. I really wonder why. In Belgrade I usually see some big new Mercedeses with plates of this town. On this photo there is new Renault from Ruma. Nothing special but again Lada Niva has BG plates.
My hometown of Ruma, it's really a great place. When I was driving through the western portion that didn't even exist when I left, it was all new luxury houses all along the roads. It looked really really nice. Later on you would see large private businesses, so I'm guessing that's where they're getting the money from.

·
Super Moderator
Grad Oblakodera
39,469 Posts
PyRoMaNiAc said:
My hometown of Ruma, it's really a great place. When I was driving through the western portion that didn't even exist when I left, it was all new luxury houses all along the roads. It looked really really nice. Later on you would see large private businesses, so I'm guessing that's where they're getting the money from.
lol it seems it would have been better if you stayed in Ruma than moving to Belgrade then Toronto :D

·
ubahnista
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Singidunum said:
lol no photos from Horgos? How is construction going on? Off course I don`t blame you because noone wants his camera to end up in Hungarian border worker's hands :p
no i didn't photographed because of very simple reason, it s not allowed to photograph on border and i didn't wanted to risk to take my cam away ;)

While we drove back we gone over Kelebija/Tompa.

·
ubahnista
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^ Yupp, i noticed next things by signalisation on serbian highways:

Green tables -> Highways, etc
Blue tables -> "Fast roads", we call them "magistrala" it is important road connecting cities etc. Example on my pic is for Sremski Karlovci 9th pic.
(that s a "magistrala":
)

Yellow tables -> showing road leading direct to a place notified on table (Like "Beška", road is leading direct to this place)

·
Monkey business
3,539 Posts
Here, green is for motorways, blue is for expressways (same as motorways, just lower speed limit, slightly narrower lanes and emergency lane not required).
Yellow is for normal roads and places, white is for city parts.

Examples:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.