·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to like this town -------->>>>>>>>

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
That my friend is a great photo. Do they still have a giant chair at the other side of the bridge you took the photo on? I used to spend a lot of time on the west side (no one could tell me what it was the west side of lol), and Harriet Island and United Hospital which is in the picture below the church, red building.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
That's a nice pic, did you just take it?

I love that we two skylines, and they're totally different. Minneapolis looks blue, tall, new, and glassy while St. Paul is brown, somewhat dingy, and older looking.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love that we two skylines, and they're totally different. Minneapolis looks blue, tall, new, and glassy while St. Paul is brown, somewhat dingy, and older looking.
You're right, and I like it that way. Minneapolis can have it's great, tall, modern buildings. And I hope they keep getting more and more of them. St. Paul is one of the few downtowns that I've been to that still has much of it's original core, and those old buildings are teriffic imo. I just wish we could get some more people down there after 5:05 PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts