[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/pdelaney/IMG_0404-1.jpg

Opera House

Harbourfront

HVE, Cityplace

The hole for N2

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Yea...the one is just getting started with H2O...I think that one will be really cool...I like the artsy new little parkettes at Harbourfront. The other is the completion of the waterfront promenade. Both don't look like much now...but will be very nice when they are done.

When are they supposed to start that new little park (on top of the new underground parking lot) between Queen's Quay Terminal and the Power Plant? I thought the feds actually kicked in some dough?

KGB

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Indeed, all these waterfront projects sound extremely intriguing. Could someone post up those renderings of H2O, with the search function gone I can't find it.:(

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Great, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. Btw, what's the plan for that parking lot beside the Queen's Quay terminal - is it supposed to be some Canada square or smth?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Great shots. What do you guys think of the way the opera house is turning out? I personally do not like it at all. It looks grey and boring. I know we've discussed this before, but an opera should be more of a landmark than this one.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awesome pictures, I love it, but not so stoked about the opera house... but then again Toronto isn't much of a crazy opera city. Mehhh they still could have done a better job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts