SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Paranoid
1,971 Posts
Wow. Nitpicker extrodinaire.

1. Sandown (1.3miles from London) is not on my list. Neither is Lingfield (7.5miles) as I couldn't find the information.
2. Kempton Straddles the Greater London Boundry and is within the M25.
3. Epsom is also within the M25 and is 1.5 miles from the GL boundry
4. I'll give you Ascot as it 7 miles from London.
5. I'll add Brand Hatch to the list (4.5miles from London) you probably won't complain because it's in Kent.

The post was about capacity information, not fodder for pedantic wankers.
:lol: I live not far from Epsom racecourse and I live in Surrey, not London........And it doesn't matter if they are inside the M25, they're still in Surrey...........now chill out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow. Nitpicker extrodinaire.

1. Sandown (1.3miles from London) is not on my list. Neither is Lingfield (7.5miles) as I couldn't find the information.
2. Kempton Straddles the Greater London Boundry and is within the M25.
3. Epsom is also within the M25 and is 1.5 miles from the GL boundry
4. I'll give you Ascot as it 7 miles from London.
5. I'll add Brand Hatch to the list (4.5miles from London) you probably won't complain because it's in Kent.

The post was about capacity information, not fodder for pedantic wankers.
Iam An Arsenal Fan so I always go to the Emirates stadium only on Champions league games because the price and show is worthy, When I go out I prefer the O2 arena more than central London...My favorite theatres are Drurylane, Piccadilly and Noel Coward Theatre. Wembley is the one I would like to visit never got a chance yet...

·
Paris-the city beautiful
1,045 Posts
This thread seems to have gone away from theatres and on to sports venues etc.?

As far as I know, the London Colliseum and Palladium theatres are the largest "theatres" (i.e. proscenium) in the U.K. but I stand to be corrected.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts