SkyscraperCity banner

2341 - 2360 of 3004 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
VIDEO| Pogledajte kako izgleda dionica autoputa kod Laktaša

Završeni su glavni radovi na dionici auto-puta ''9. januar'' koja povezuje Laktaše i Drugoviće, a završetak radova danas će biti svečano obilježen uz prisustvo brojnih gostiju.

Ovom događaju prisustvovat će i predsjednik Srbije Aleksandar Vučić koji je potvrdio dolazak u Bosnu i Hercegovinu danas.

[...]

More info: N1

Serbian President and President of RS opened a New Section of the Highway

President of Serbia Aleksandar Vucic arrived in Laktasi on Sunday where he opened a section of the highway “January 9” in the length of 10 kilometers together with the President of Republika Srpska, Milorad Dodik.

Besides Vucic and Dodik, the President of the National Assembly Nedeljko Cubrilovic, Prime Minister of the RS Zeljka Cvijanovic and other representatives of the authorities and citizens of that BH entity also attended the opening.

The complete section from Banja Luka to Prnjavor, after construction, will be around 35 kilometers long.

“This is a new working victory of Republika Srpska and I want to congratulate you on that. Our goal is to construct more every year and to connect people and we will not give up until we build a highway to the border with Serbia and throughout Republika Srpska. We want to come closer to Serbia, to equalize all the values that we have, including curriculum and programs, because we are one people with the same dreams and aspirations. We want to go directly to Serbia with this highway and we will continue with the construction in the upcoming years,” said Dodik at the opening of this section.

He also added that the first section from Doboj to Prnjavor, which is 36 kilometers long and cost 180 million EUR, was opened last year, while the section from Prnjavor to Mahovljani cost about 158 million EUR. He announced that the section of Banja Luka – Doboj highway should be completed next year as well.

“I want to congratulate to people and citizens of the RS on the newly opened kilometers of the highway. We know how important it is, and just a few years ago, we were lagging behind many regional countries, but we became the country with the most kilometers of highway in recent months. Roads and bridges should be something that will connect us and I think that this is very important for our mutual relations,” said the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic.

More info: Sarajevo Times

·
Banned
2,564 Posts
^^
Why is president of another sovereign country goe to this manifastation?

And congrats for the new route. :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
How is work progressing on the extension from Sarajevo Bypass to Safet Zajko Street?
Should be complete soon I think.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
How is work progressing on the extension from Sarajevo Bypass to Safet Zajko Street?
Should be complete soon I think.
It's near completion, I think they can finish it in a few months.

These photos are taken today:

·
Registered
88 Posts
When the Sarajevo Bypass will be connected with Safeta Zajke Street?

The connection of Safeta Zajke Street with the Sarajevo bypass (LOT 2C), i.e. the section leading to the motorway A1, will be completed and put into traffic by the end of the month of October.

Guarantees for the completion of the construction of this significant rondo in the northwest of the capital city of BiH were given by the contractors, i.e. the company Euro-asfalt, and they also promised this to the Mayor of the Municipality of Novi Grad Sarajevo, Semir Efendic.

[...]

More info: Sarajevo Times

·
Banned
2,146 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Has construction actually started on the Svilaj bridge?

·
4,976 Posts
Banja Luka - Prnjavor 10.2017

Autoput Banja Luka - Doboj Dionica Banja Luka - Prnjavor. Radovi na potezu između Puraća i Lišnje. Stanje na gradilištu krajem oktobra 2017. godine.

More: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=143077643&postcount=8683

Section with cut&cover tunnel

Autoput Banja Luka - Doboj Dionica Banja Luka - Prnjavor. Zahtjevni radovi na umjetnom tunelu kod Potočana. Stanje na gradilištu krajem oktobra 2017. godine.

·
Modulator
6,587 Posts
Is the motorway to Prnjavor a Chinese financed and built project?
No, this was financed by EIB, built by domestic and Macedonian companies.

There are no projects in BiH at this time that were financed or built by the Chinese banks or companies.

Reactions: sponge_bob
2341 - 2360 of 3004 Posts